3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Pale_ 11.11.21 11:20 pm

Influence of society on human decisions

What, in your opinion, is the influence of society on a person's decisions, no matter whether they are issues in everyday life or some important ones? Does society generally influence human decisions? In what degree? Does it influence the decision or determine it? Be kind and, if possible, then expand and justify your answer.

Do you agree with the opinion: the stronger the individual (the individual is an individual as a unique combination of his innate and acquired properties.), The weaker the influence of society on him?
21 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 11.11.21

It all depends on the person. But to determine, for example, sound political views, it is necessary to analyze the information provided from the media. However, given the impossibility of the media influencing the minds of millions, to be honest, it is difficult to imagine.
I'm not even talking about the environment, they certainly adapt to it. For example, my friend started smoking after the others and admitted it himself. Something becomes interesting when it is massively repeated and a person's individuality sometimes cannot withstand public opinion.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.11.21

Does society generally influence human decisions?
Not if he lives on a desert island.
By the way, just out of politeness I will consider this question rhetorical.

_
_Pale_ 11.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

turokxxx

Do you think society determines a person's decision or only influences it?

I'm not even talking about the environment, they certainly adapt to it. For example, my friend started smoking after the others and admitted it himself.

I think this does not apply to everyone.

w
we get what we deserve 11.11.21

_Pale_
If a person is intelligent and with a freer consciousness, then he influences. If a person is absolutely weak-willed in his decisions, then he undoubtedly determines.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

society naturally influences the
individual receives everything from society and in the process of life interacts with it in every possible way.
an individual without society, this can finally be nothing, since his personality and individuality simply will not be formed to an average human appearance here.
every Robinson cruise isolated from society for some reason is already a product of society, here. that is, there, like, some specific state of society will have little effect on him (for example, nuclear war, as in kalofduti) but will remain the bearer of human values ​​and the social program of vision embedded in it.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

_Pale_ the
influence of society on the decisions of a person, it does not matter, whether it is questions in everyday life or some important

Do not understand what decisions? Especially "important"? Our man decides in which store to buy sausage, or which car to buy on credit. What does society have to do with it? Maximum advice from friends and acquaintances influences his decisions.

n
northern alcoholic 11.11.21

Once everyone believed that the Earth was flat and burned Giordano Bruno for a different opinion. Moral: even if you are 1 against everyone, it does not mean that you are wrong.

K
Krokodil Da 11.11.21

stalker7162534
The author has all the weak-willed idiots who sit and wait for what they will be told to buy
or what car to drive.

R
RussianQuaker 11.11.21

Regarding the influence of society on human actions - and if 30% of the boys will practice some kind of vulgarity, then it will be okay for me to do it openly?

Our man decides in which store to buy sausage, or which car to buy on credit. What does society have to do with it? Maximum advice from friends and acquaintances influences his decisions.

Well, advertising for example. By the way, does "our man" also "himself" decide which religion to choose if he has such a whim? And then it is suspicious that among the believers there is one grunt. And it would be okay to be varied, and that is the Orthodox of a thousand possible options.

n
northern alcoholic 11.11.21

RussianQuaker
Of course, someone was born in a team with a specific religion and the choice was made for him. At best, they can dip into a basin of water for money and reproach that they were baptized at an irresponsible age, and at worst at an irresponsible age and without extreme They can leave the flesh. Someone comes to religion on their own. There is also an opinion that God is one and all religions simply glorify him in different ways. Well, in this case, they probably become Orthodox by tradition. By the way, religious laws that were used by another 100 are interesting. years ago:
Article 198. Avoidance of baptism and raising children in the Orthodox faith - imprisonment up to 2 years.

Article 220. Not bringing children to church is a spiritual and civil suggestion.

This is direct evidence that there was no choice at all.

_
_Pale_ 11.11.21

Krokodil Da
I'm not saying that people are weak-willed and mind you, I did not say that decisions are determined by society, which is what your criticism implies. I'm just saying that society, including friends and acquaintances, has an impact on a person. In simple terms, one person influences another. At what in any case.

Dipper Pines

Agree.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

Much depends on the interests of a particular individual. If his interests are hurt / hurt, then with the greatest probability society will not be able to influence his decision. And vice versa. There are cases of exception, when society puts a question to an individual point-blank, or if bad consequences are expected in relations with society.
Do you agree with the opinion: the stronger the individual (the individual is an individual as a unique combination of his innate and acquired properties.), The weaker the influence of society on him?
Agree.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

_Pale_
Do you agree with the opinion: the stronger the individual (the individual is a separate person as a unique combination of his innate and acquired properties.), The weaker the influence of society on him?
This question already by itself implies that society is fragmented, not united. Sadly, however) a
society must solve its problems, have a single worldview and principles - only such a society can be invincible, strong and independent from outside influence. The more there are strong individuals in a society who, however, feel like a part of this society (patriot), the stronger the whole society as a whole. This is the goal to strive for.

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

There is no "society" (in the usual sense) and there is no "imposition", this is the whole problem. It's just that some mother's nonconformists like to swim against the current, like I'm nitakoykafse.

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

Gauguin
My son, you often use the phrase "mamma non-conformist", what's the problem? Don't you like non-conformism? Or maybe the prevalence among "nonconformists" of pseudo-intelligence and pseudo-erudition? Or not? But something hurts you. And I don’t need to spank nonsense here if you think you don’t care, or don’t care. I know those. It's so trendy now ... sort of. But non-conformism is not a bad thing. People discuss problems, and if a person is really not "pseudointelligent", then how else can he discuss the problem, if not through messages?) Although, of course, this is strange on the game portal. Well, yes, in general, why did the mother's nonconformists not please you?) Well, there are people with Dunning-Kruger syndrome among them, but isn't it easier to ignore such people?

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
My son
How old are you yourself, "my friend"? Isn't it 22?
Don't you like non-conformism? Or maybe the prevalence among "nonconformists" of pseudo-intelligence and pseudo-erudition? Or not?
Well ... do not like it - it is strongly said. They put a smile on my face, and to say that I do not like to laugh heartily would be wrong.
People discuss problems
It all depends on the specific situation. In this case, the very name of the topic looks very funny.
but isn't it easier to ignore them?
What for. if you can, as I wrote above, laugh heartily?

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

Gauguin
How old are you, "my friend"? Isn't it 22?
* Speaks with pathos * Age is not an indicator of mental development, my son. You can lay mountains with my wisdom !! : DD How did you guess that I'm 22 years old? : D Incredible. Simply amazing) Only God is cooler than you: D Although I will be 22 in April)
They bring a smile on my face, and to say that I do not like to laugh heartily would be wrong.
Well, sometimes, yes, you can laugh, but still people write really worthwhile posts, and what do you dislike about the title of the topic? You say that there is no society in the usual sense, but what is this understanding? It's just that we have different concepts of "habitual understanding". And why do you think there is no imposition?

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

Garrus-1994
You say that there is no society in the usual sense, but what is this understanding?
Such that there is, supposedly, some kind of "society" - world, Russian, American, etc.
Not a bunch of people, not a bunch of societies, but just such a society that is so eager to pursue the same goals and impose them on others ... Straight all as one, yes ... and for you.
And why do you think there is no imposition?
Well, mother's nonconformists behave as if some kind of "society" does not care about their pathetic skin and "it" at gunpoint forces them to do certain things. No choice, yeah ...

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

Gauguin
Well, you're right, in your own way. I will not argue strongly. I will only answer something.
Well, mother's nonconformists behave as if some kind of "society" does not give a damn about their pathetic skin
Isn't society supposed to behave like that? Should society give a damn about the individual? Society is not something abstract, it is not some kind of evil spirits, like zombies, ghouls, demons ... these are people. But why people do not care about other people, this is already a problem. Capitalism is a problem. And therefore society, in theory, should not give a damn about people. And the nonconformists ... are the side that fights for power with others. After all, look, nonconformists call "this society" when they say that it is rotten, and they call this "society" of rich and influential people, in general the elite. And nonconformists want to displace it, because they cannot realize their potential, and therefore for them society seems hostile. But ... no one knows the true motives, and no one canceled envy, especially since people are such creatures, that they consider themselves to be great figures who are constrained by the capitalists, and if not for them ... they would have given real progress here: D But I repeat, not all are like that. There are also real nonconformists who want the benefit of society, although it is also not clear how society itself will perceive this benefit, but oh well it’s okay) But still my opinion is that society affects the individual. At the same time, the close environment can also be considered a society, and what that, but it certainly turns out to be at least pressure, and there is already a change in behavior) But your urge is understandable. That a man is such a lamb of God and that everyone owes him, everyone influences him, everyone is to blame, but not the person himself. I appreciate this assumption. who want the good of society, although it is also not clear how society itself will perceive this good, but yes, it's okay) But still my opinion is that society affects the individual. At the same time, the close environment can also be considered a society, and what that, but it certainly turns out to be at least pressure, and there is already a change in behavior) But your urge is understandable. That a man is such a lamb of God and that everyone owes him, everyone influences him, everyone is to blame, but not the person himself. I appreciate this assumption. who want the good of society, although it is also not clear how society itself will perceive this good, but yes, it's okay) But still my opinion is that society affects the individual. At the same time, the close environment can also be considered a society, and what that, but it certainly turns out to be at least pressure, and there is already a change in behavior) But your urge is understandable. That a man is such a lamb of God and that everyone owes him, everyone influences him, everyone is to blame, but not the person himself. I appreciate this assumption. everyone influences him, everyone is to blame, but not the person himself. I appreciate this assumption. everyone influences him, everyone is to blame, but not the person himself. I appreciate this assumption.

r
requiemmm 11.11.21

as if some kind of "society" does not give a damn about their pathetic skin and "it" at gunpoint makes them do certain things
And he does not care. Individuals may not care, but society as a whole is interested in its homogeneity. Instinct, stupid instinct inherited from animals. Then he was superimposed on the financial interest of the management top, which is more profitable to bring the whole herd to a certain average indicator, reducing their costs for maintaining the livestock.
If Vasya is too smart, more funds will have to be attracted to manage Vasya, this will significantly reduce the profit from the exploitation of Vasya and his family as a whole. After all, he can demand compliance with the law, quality goods in stores, decent service in hospitals, flat roads, and not primers with hints of asphalt and stuff like that. And if you initially educate idiots from him and his environment, to a certain minimum, so that they can do stupid, non-creative work, instill in him zonal concepts, so that he does not complain about anyone and does not even try to defend the rights that he theoretically has, he will live, like half of the country's population, in former barracks, Khrushchebs, 70th project at best, drown in mud in autumn and spring, pay countless taxes and bribes, eat slop from retail chains and not even try to get out of it, everybody lives like that, it's not like a kid, a man must be strong ... everyone has heard something similar, there is no point in listing. And if you add patriotism to the heap, this excuse for slaves, you get our valiant bodyguard. Which brings up her children in exactly the same way, partly out of fear that otherwise they will spread rot. If, without a decent standard of living, a person would die immediately, the situation would be different - but a person is a tenacious creature, he stumbles for 30-35 years, and then the profit from him falls and the top does not need it anymore, it is written off as waste material. Society averages everyone up to the average hospital, including the morgue and infectious diseases, and tries to destroy the rest and often succeeds, if the victim does not move in, according to what principles does it all work. And if you add patriotism to the heap, this excuse for slaves, you get our valiant bodyguard. Which brings up her children in exactly the same way, partly out of fear that otherwise they will be spread rot. If, without a decent standard of living, a person would die immediately, the situation would be different - but a person is a tenacious creature, he stumbles for 30-35 years, and then the profit from him falls and the top does not need it anymore, it is written off as waste material. Society averages everyone up to the average hospital, including the morgue and infectious diseases, and tries to destroy the rest and often succeeds, if the victim does not move in, according to what principles does it all work. And if you add patriotism to the heap, this excuse for slaves, you get our valiant bodyguard. Which brings up her children in exactly the same way, partly out of fear that otherwise they will be spread rot. If, without a decent standard of living, a person would die immediately, the situation would be different - but a person is a tenacious creature, he stumbles for 30-35 years, and then the profit from him falls and the top does not need it anymore, it is written off as waste material. Society averages everyone up to the average hospital, including the morgue and infectious diseases, and tries to destroy the rest and often succeeds, if the victim does not move in, according to what principles does it all work. If, without a decent standard of living, a person would die immediately, the situation would be different - but a person is a tenacious creature, he stumbles for 30-35 years, and then the profit from him falls and the top does not need it anymore, it is written off as waste material. Society averages everyone up to the average hospital, including the morgue and infectious diseases, and tries to destroy the rest and often succeeds, if the victim does not move in, according to what principles does it all work. If, without a decent standard of living, a person would die immediately, the situation would be different - but a person is a tenacious creature, he stumbles for 30-35 years, and then the profit from him falls and the top does not need it anymore, it is written off as waste material. Society averages everyone up to the average hospital, including the morgue and infectious diseases, and tries to destroy the rest and often succeeds, if the victim does not move in, according to what principles does it all work.