3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WAUMA 11.11.21 11:20 pm

Main base in Diamond City (Fallout 4)

The question is actually simple, how to get there? (where to find the quest and what is it all about?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apolinariy85 11.11.21

This is your future home

W
WAUMA 11.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Cool, thanks. It's a pity, of course, that you have to buy it stupidly, I was expecting at least some kind of quest ((

W
WAUMA 11.11.21

BlackNigerSofa is the
same, I basically guessed from the power armor repair station that it would someday be mine, but I didn't know how to get it. I’ve already played enough with the system of building houses and settlements, so for this reason this house interested me. (Simple, convenient, practical)

W
WAUMA 11.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Maybe the old habit of scarim living in cities played a role ... (even when they introduced dls for the construction of estates, they did not take root for me)

_
_Semiconductor 11.11.21

Everything is fine, but where can I get the machines for this house, is there no building in the menu?

E
Evgeny Lenev 11.11.21

They are next to the Togrovites. We'll have to come to terms. My question is this. There is enough electricity from the fuse box (which supposedly gives 100 energy) for only 3-4 lamps. How to be?

S
Seryoga Davydov 11.11.21

Stretch wires along the walls (along the entire perimeter)

P
Plymouth333 11.11.21

where to find Geneva if I have already killed the mayor? at the workplace she is not. I want to buy a house

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

I also slammed the mayor, but the secretary is sitting still and sold the house.

J
John15 11.04.22

Tell me, who knows, is it possible to bargain for housing in Diamond City?

R
RicoChico 11.04.22

John15
You can't. The fallout wiki has all the answers.
In general, the house is useless, since it is impossible to connect by means of roads. That is, throwing loot there is better not worth it.

J
John15 11.04.22

RikoChiko
Thank you for your reply.