3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How to get through ...? (Walkthrough questions) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Since you don't have a topic with gameplay questions here (?), I'll write it here.

In general, I decided to replay in Kotor, but I have already forgotten a lot, so I would like to clarify a couple of points for the "ideal game", so to speak :)) I
apologize in advance for the Nubian or button accordion questions, but these are practically all the questions I ever had when playing 2nd Kotor ..

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don't remember how to do it.
2. Sobsno, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning in every way ...
3. A tricky question.
In the same place where I read about G0-T0, it was said that I CAN'T take the quest for fuel for Telos and generally talk to the Hutt, because otherwise either G0-T0 won't speak, or ... I don't remember. Something bad will be :))
4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did something like this last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...
5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there. .. Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?
6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))
7. Is it possible to pump a personalized crystal to the limit and which crystal is better for a clean contact person, I use the Force only as a nice bonus and support (lightning, healing, speed, etc.).
8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?
9. Can you complete the quest about trusting the Jedi on Dantooine? Maybe they fixed it in 1.0s?

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? A scene, in the sense :))

Thanks for the answers ...

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. Sobsno, what has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.?
ZZY I'll try to find the place where I read about G0-T0 and influence, then I'll unsubscribe here.
122 Comments
Sort by:
s
scareproof 11.11.21

drove)

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don’t remember how to do it.

In general, there is a separate article about influence - a list of things that need to be done in order to get influence on the characters. And to my mind, among these cases there are not very dark ones. The question is, will you have enough "not dark deeds" to get 100 percent influence on GoTo ...

2. So, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning about everything ... You

cannot untwist it with dialogues, you have to do things from the list.

4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did it like that last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...

Everything is simple for me . As soon as Visas appears in the team, it is better not to talk to her until you make Brianna a Jedi. Otherwise, if the influence on Visas overrides the influence on Brianna, then the Servant will stop talking to you. Visas, by the way, is promoted 100 percent by dialogue alone, be kind and good, and it will be 100 percent. and about the servant - there are dialogues, + 3 fights, + somewhere else 2-3 "cases" from the list.

5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there ... Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?

Of course, you cannot open inactive doors without a label, but active ones that do not open are opened from terminals, where some have quite difficult puzzles. Find answers to puzzles either here on our forum or in Google. )

6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))

That's right) Everyone has it. First, Revan stands there with your dark copy, then the copy dissolves and Revan alone extinguishes you. But in the original version, you had to fight your shadow too. Cut out.

8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?

uh .. I've only heard about one thing. put 1.0s, I did not see the second one.

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? You will catch the scene, in the sense :))

, if at the first meeting with Atton on the peragus you tell him that Revan was / was bright / bright. Like "he saved the republic" or "she saved the republic." if revenge is an aunt, there will be only cards. and he will say "tell her that I am waiting for her." and if the revenge is a man, then there will be a bastila. dialogue option "tell him that I am carrying out his order" and after the exile leaves, we will be shown how the bastila enters the room and they have a short dialogue with the card.

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. So it's clear that something has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.

Schemes? The schemes have not changed. It's just that now you have to do more things to get 100 percent influence. For example, if Visas was promoted to the stolnik with just one kind dialogue, now this is not enough. They must have fixed the numerical value of the amount of influence that you get for one "case". let's say if it was 10 before, now 5.

answered what he could. )

S
Shifroval 11.11.21

Thank you :))
Found that mega guide
http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence.php
http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence1.php
http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence2.php
http: / /www.starwarsknights.com/influence3.php

And the forum where the guide was born
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153012

I remember everything right about Vogga.
That is, in the end, you need not talk to him, but you need to sort out the situation with the signals, droids and the bat. Then there will be an opportunity to ask G0-T0 about his affairs:
Continuing with the "reap
what you sow" theme, there are a
few things that you must be sure
to do on Nar Shaddaa in order to
guarantee influence opportunities
later. To be specific, you will be
unable to unlock vital dialog options
with G0-T0 later in the game if you
do not hack the swoop racing droid
in the Refugee Landing Pad and
the Pazaak droid in the
Entertainment Promenade.
Furthermore, you must also
complete the Experiments in
Delivery Bonus Mission involving the
Bith scientist in the flophouses.

And so clearly what I was talking about:
It is important that you NOT take
this opportunity to finish your
business with Vogga the Hutt.
There are limited chances to gain
influence with G0-T0 without
compromising your alignment.
Speaking to Vogga re: G0-T0 or fuel
for Telos will cancel out any
opportunity you have to unlock G0-
T0's rewards later.

Moreover, it is interesting, you do not need 100 influence for G0-T0, Kreia and NK. With him, you can catch bonuses by lowering ... The main thing is bonuses. And the trained NPCs and so easily achieve up to 100.

Umm .. what kind of "business" are they?
Well, you just need to choose the right replica in the right dialogues, having a party member with you.
But in NWN, yes, there were "cases", the real ones. From the party members ...
Did they really change the influence given in 1.0c ?? What for? Well this is a patch, not a mod ... Or are we talking about different things? :)) I

saw about the 2nd branch in the changelog. There is also a question about the quest for trusting the Jedi, which is impossible in the original. Maybe they fixed it, it's not for nothing that ours did this patch :))

And what about the personalized crystal? Which is the best for a contact person? They are given depending on the darkness / lightness ...

__
__
I just thought ..
I still have nothing special to do, in principle, I can translate this guide.
It will be possible to hang it in DOX :))

e
ecstesy 11.11.21

help with such a problem on the nar-shadda stuck in a room with the world (before where she should put you to sleep), the plot does not go any further ((what to do?

Тed 11.11.21

help with such a problem on the nar-shadda stuck in a room with the world (before where she should put you to sleep), the plot does not go any further ((what to do?

load another save.

e
ecstesy 11.11.21

in the sense of another save, loaded a couple of moments back as soon as the same problem came

Тed 11.11.21

Did you put on the fashion? If so, which ones?

D
Darth Rivero 11.11.21

Help guys who knows
For all the time that he played only yesterday, accidentally looked with the eyes of Kreia and Miraluka
och cool, everything is so vague and you can look through the doors!
So I just wanted to know if it was possible to spin them somehow so that they would teach my Persian to look like that!
This is how I understood everyone from the planet Miraluks see it that way, like through force! Well, in general, help!

Тed 11.11.21

So I just wanted to know if it was possible to spin them somehow so that they would teach my Persian to look like that!

If you have influence on Visas, then she will teach you.

D
Darth Rivero 11.11.21

So I was in vain torturing Kreia xD
ATP will now play with the blind!

G
Grellenort 11.11.21

Guys, help me pliz ... I have such a problem ... I can not beat Mira for Wookiees ... I even went back to save and did not raise her level ... but not a fig ... I just don’t get it. .. xs what's the problem = (

G
Grellenort 11.11.21

Guys, help me pliz ... I have such a problem ... I can not beat Mira for Wookiees ... I even went back to save and did not raise her level ... but not a fig ... I just don’t get it. .. xs what's the problem = (

G
GamerHABCE100 11.11.21

Use his abilities!

s
scareproof 11.11.21

hike you have a bug of some kind. try the standard option - boot early.

W
WOLF7 11.11.21

Wookiee cuts with two swords. I hope you have upgraded your dual weapon ability?

s
scareproof 11.11.21

Here, something is not right, the Wookiee cuts Mira with a maximum of 4 hits.

D
Darena 11.11.21

uf tired of reading all the posts :) people, can someone tell me why Gendochen does not appear or how is it on Nar Shada after passing through all the planets? I haven’t gotten to the droid factory yet, apparently I will have to go through the game again with the patch, catch these NK-50s and go there so that I can then fly to Gendohen on Nar Shada, or is it not interconnected?
and after the battle with Atris, the game gives me a bug, and you can't play further, only if using an unpatched game.
then the Malachor bullshit, my team doesn't attack Kreia, but then everyone ends up in prison, if they are released they just disappear. Atton (I play as a bright woman with influence on him) at the end appeared only once when he was killed by Sion, and if Atton was defeated, he disappears after being freed from the cage in the Academy.
and after activating all 4 consoles of the mass shadow generator, GOTO arrives, speaks to NK 47 and then nothing happens, they just stand and are silent. but this is my understanding due to the fact that there was no droid factory.
judging by some posts, people here still managed to play a more complete version, as I understand it? that is, they have those moments that for some reason did not go to me.
and, and lastly, I read that after defeating Atris, you get to the droid factory, and then to Nihilus's ship. and after that, a message from Genoharden should come on the ship, and I immediately have a dialogue on the Citadel with Kart Onasi and I am being taken to Malachor without question.
Pliz, tell me something about my questions! I have already written here in other topics, I have not yet been answered, but it is very interesting to know)
yes, and where in Jack-Jack-Tare to find Twilechek that offer massage? or are they the ones who drive up to Atton at another bar? and then what kind of remarks with him at this moment can the Exile have on the topic of his "awkward confession"? she's already in another place

J
Jack_Sparrow stepyanka 11.11.21

I got into such a situation ...

On Onderon, when you storm the palace, you run upstairs and you need to deactivate 2 force fields. I somehow broke one, and the second (before which you can still persuade a group of soldiers to surrender), neither with a sword, nor a blaster, nor just like that, you can't open it. When trying to break into, an inscription appears that to open this field, you need Bao-Dur with his hand. But he went on an expedition to some kind of tomb, and I can't choose him as a member of the crew! Pick up and fly off the planet too. How can I open the second field?

A
Aconer 11.11.21

equip your lightsaber and slash!

s
scareproof 11.11.21

or your script does not work ... there seems to be a Sith should run up and it opens by itself ..

J
Jack_Sparrow stepyanka 11.11.21

yes they ran up, stand and wait for me to open the field, sometimes it seems to me that they are groveling from my helplessness (