3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shifroval 11.11.21 11:27 pm

How to get through ...? (Walkthrough questions) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Since you don't have a topic with gameplay questions here (?), I'll write it here.

In general, I decided to replay in Kotor, but I have already forgotten a lot, so I would like to clarify a couple of points for the "ideal game", so to speak :)) I
apologize in advance for the Nubian or button accordion questions, but these are practically all the questions I ever had when playing 2nd Kotor ..

1. Is it possible to get full influence from G0-T0 without grabbing dark glasses? I remember somewhere, I read about it ... but I don't remember how to do it.
2. Sobsno, how to sort things out with G0-T0 itself? For him to tell about himself ... I don’t remember at close range, but I remember that there are mega-crazy-brainwashed dialogues and you need to be cunning in every way ...
3. A tricky question.
In the same place where I read about G0-T0, it was said that I CAN'T take the quest for fuel for Telos and generally talk to the Hutt, because otherwise either G0-T0 won't speak, or ... I don't remember. Something bad will be :))
4. Probably the most painful question in the game :))
Visas and Brianna ... HOW TO BE ??!
How does this brain-epic dialogue node resolve normally? I did something like this last time, but I'm afraid I won't master it this time ...
5. I don't remember literally, but in the palace on Onderon (during the assault), for all the passage I did not understand how to open some doors there. .. Or are they there like on Dantooine, for decoration?
6. Maybe a glitch, maybe not, but on Korriban, in a buggy tomb, where we meet a copy of Revan, I somehow screened a copy of myself standing next to him or something like that ... I can't find the screen yet.
Um, wtf? Or is it so? :))
7. Is it possible to pump a personalized crystal to the limit and which crystal is better for a clean contact person, I use the Force only as a nice bonus and support (lightning, healing, speed, etc.).
8. Is there a 2nd secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk? It seems like it was returned in 1.0c .. or how?
9. Can you complete the quest about trusting the Jedi on Dantooine? Maybe they fixed it in 1.0s?

10. Never once on Telos caught a scene with Kart and Bastila ... where to look for her? A scene, in the sense :))

Thanks for the answers ...

ZY Regarding G0-T0 and fuel and quests in general ... in 1.0s a lot of things have been finished. Sobsno, what has changed in the schemes for gaining influence, conversations with Kreia, Visas and Brianna, etc.?
ZZY I'll try to find the place where I read about G0-T0 and influence, then I'll unsubscribe here.
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sailer Russel 11.11.21

Help plz !!! I go through the game, and all the time I get stuck on Nar-Shad, where I meet with Mira, they show a movie, when some chelas came to the ship, after the movie it says that my team and I died ???? What to do?

W
Watan 11.11.21

Hmm ... this should not be, that would be. I play for Light and it all went through without any problems. Probably some kind of lag.

[b] Debriz 01 [/ b]
Optional. I didn't say that, but I opened the holocron.

[b] meshti [/ b]
There seems to be nothing like that in the holocron. Bastila says that they say Revan asked to wait here, but I can't and I leave (well, or whatever, I don't remember exactly).

G
Govorok 11.11.21

Watan
Well done !!! Keep it up!!!

N
N ymeria 11.11.21

She passed behind the dark, killed all the masters, but one escaped, the one from Nar Shaddaa. I fly to Dantooine, all the rules, he is in the restored academy, but here's the problem! When I talk to him, either the dialogue jams (that is, no phrase is pressed) or he says that he will kill me, runs with a sword at me, and then, once, removes the sword and stands stupidly. Neither talk to him nor fight .. WTF ?? Nowhere else have I seen the same problem. when I played for the light, all the rules were.)) Russian version, no mods, no cheats. Help!

A
Aconer 11.11.21

Darth_Shewolf
how could he escape? if you decide to kill one, then when you meet the rest you can only kill them.

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Darth_Shewolf
Eh, you can see right away - I didn't play Hitman. If you already decided to kill the masters, then kill every single one. Leave no witnesses. When there is a dialogue with Kreia, there are no problems. And such a problem as yours, I solved, basically, various combinations of the command at the entrance to the Enclave. I don't know why, but it helped. A ritual dance with a tambourine, damn it ... Didn't you just try to get out of there?
Self-Relliant
how could he escape?
She just put it that way.

N
N ymeria 11.11.21

Haha)) well, they made fun))
I didn’t leave anyone, it was just that this dude with nar-shaddaa couldn’t be killed. There I already wanted to kill him, but first she made me teach a new style, and he, an infection, then ran away) Everyone is already dead, but he was the last one. I go in, he says: "I feel the death of kawar and vruk, etc." So I even tried to run away from him, he runs after me, but as soon as I stop, he too))) and that's it. worth it stupidly, neither talk nor kill.
apparently I can't go through the darkness))

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Darth_Shewolf
Duc, damn it, if you ask him to teach you a style, then you can't kill in any way!

N
N ymeria 11.11.21

Well, not praaavda! I convinced kawara to teach me, he taught me, and then I killed him with his own style>: D

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

What-oh-oh? How could you? If you passed Onderon for Vakla, then hell will he teach you something. If my memory serves me, then the style is given after the conversation, but before the duel. You, like, learn by yourself, watching him swing.

s
scareproof 11.11.21

Well, actually, in a recovery project, there is an opportunity to just talk to Kavar, even if you are for Vaklu.))) But there is a possibility that the opportunity is buggy, that's why it's buggy.) And yes, a strange way to learn the style.) You need to kill them, on For half the lives of a Jedi, the Exile learns by himself.) Dialogue is not needed at all.)

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

I played for a long time, I forgot a little ... and I didn't play for Vaklu there out of principle.

l
l9xno 11.11.21

What's Newbiemodders Korriban Expansion to do after Jolie Bindo leaves the team?

L
LEGIOH 11.11.21

I apologize, if there was already a question, how can a fool be done by a Jedi, please explain.
no matter how many times I played the game, for men, women, dark, light, it does not work. All the time divlogs with him come to a standstill.

PS on the forums it is written everywhere that you need to talk to him. can be more detailed please.
what is not worth talking about, what is needed, whom to support in dialogues.

never succeeded.

S
Shooter21 11.11.21

Always did it without any problems as a Jedi.
http://swkotor.ru/walkthrough/?018#7

Question to everyone, who ever passed the droid planet (m4-78)?

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Shooter21 Has
everyone passed the M4-78? And what?

S
Shooter21 11.11.21

As far as I understood, on my assignment I need to find the ES-05 droid, but where is he ??

N
Nichronus 11.11.21

Shooter21

Where, where, in the Environmental Zone. But you first have to talk to IS-24, and he is the Industrial Zone. And before that you have to turn off the emission of radiation with the help of your droid. Go to the Area. The environment is simple: in the main square, where the entrance to the core of behavior is, there is a console. To the right of it, the passage is closed by a force field. You will find codes for him in Indus. Zone, turn it off and enter. And there will already begin hardcore (well, for me), because everything there is studded with turrets and droids.

And one more thing: ES-05 is her. Droidess. ; P

s
sCard 11.11.21

help with such a problem on the nar-shadda stuck in a room with the world (before where she should put you to sleep).
There is a repack with the built-in Restoration Project add-on and the Enhanced Lightning mod.

N
Nc 11.11.21

And, if, I, the Pilot (Odis) has already "presented" the Moon Shadow Team (instead of Vivukai, addicted to the smoke of Jack-Jack-Tarr)? What, then, with the Fuel from Vogga?

How to solve the problem of Kahranna (Katkhrana)?

... I'm still on Go-To's yacht ...