3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameManiac 2 11.11.21 11:31 pm

The most beautiful moments in the game (Mass Effect 2)

flight through the repeater OMEGA 4
172 Comments
Sort by:
S
SATANA 11.11.21

Morint can kill him like that)

S
Smith71 11.11.21

Eh ... I wanted to try to die in the arms of Morinth ... But with her, I talk about it and could not ...
* Sheds a tear because umeraet only during combat *

V
Volt123 11.11.21

The videos in the game are very beautiful, especially at the very beginning and at the very end,

X
XenderMaster 11.11.21

Inteprio The doom of
Normandy SR1 is beautiful, but it looks idiotic. Why? Because the developers don't know elementary physics. Do you see a fire can burn in space? Awful ...
not physics, but chemistry - fire burns in the presence of oxygen
from bright moments - the collapse of the Normandy SR1, the Normandy SR2 killing the collectors ship from the Tanix cannon, of course, the video where the reapers approach the galaxy

Z
ZIABLIK-2 11.11.21

Credits after the last mission in both Mass Effect. The music was awesomely picked up, it feels like it really saved the galaxy!

H
Heni reni 11.11.21

1.Location Illium (it feels like this is a really huge planet of a megalopolis)
2.View from the dude's room whose DNA samples you are looking for in Kasumi's DLS
3.Death of Shepard at the beginning when he disappears and suffocates against the background of a dark planet (it creeps into tears)
4. Planet Horizon
5. All the music in the game is made beautifully and incomparably
6. Mission for Tali's loyalty ... and of course Tali herself
7. Ending ... I really fucked up

Yes, in general, there are a lot of them, the game itself is great and beautifully done.

A
Antimad 11.11.21

I remember the presentation of the new normandy - music, cameras, light ... super. Well, in general - I do not remember bad videos, all are good.

"Inteprio
Death Normandy SR1 nice, but looks so idiotic Why Because developers do not know the elementary physics They see whether the fire may burn in space Terrible ....?..
Not of physics and chemistry - a fire burns at the presence of oxygen"
all done ok. the main thing is there are no sounds, as in old wars. fire in the presence of oxygen, that's right. and why is it stupid? the ship is destroyed, everything is everywhere and there are leaks of everything in a row, everything sparks and explodes - there may well be fire. and any materials / substances that contain oxygen can also burn in space.

G
GeoViking 11.11.21

Here is some of them. Such moments are rarely or not mentioned at all, but agree, it's impressive ...
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru

F
FIRING 11.11.21

here's a cool moment! -)

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
KakOS2012 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment is the release of Mass Effect 3

F
FIRING 11.11.21

EDI in real life!

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kriegschwarz 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment is the ending!

C
Curity 11.11.21

1. The collapse of the old Normandy (I remember from the trailer ... the first one. Beauty, whatever you say)
2. Attack of the collectors on the Normandy SR-2 (True, it’s not clear what kind of devil the whole Shep team got together on the road, and it’s probably a bit crowded, because the devil Take the shuttle, then there are only 6 seats (judging by the video of the departure from the Cerberus station)
3. Passage through the Omega-4 Mass Relay to the collectors base
4. Ending

In general, for a fan from the soundtrack, he serves any moment as it should. comrade Jack Wall, so that in the third Mass he wrote the tracks ...))) I

completely forgot))) Another scene of the struggle between Morint and Samara with furniture flying around them, it came out atmospheric)

H
Heni reni 11.11.21

We pray for comrade Jack Wall, so that in the third Mass he would write tracks ...
+1

T
TELEPORT 2012 11.11.21

The most awesome moment is the video at the beginning where Shepard is being restored.
Well, it's still cool in the mission where you play as the Joker, the AI ​​ship "EDI seems to" joked that she "loves to put people on their knees"
And personally for me it was a thrill to go through a suicidal task without losing more than one team member !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
TELEPORT 2012 11.11.21

And I also forgot at the end the couples fly up to the galaktek !!!!!!! Identity of the norms of the moment.

T
Tali FaN vas PG 11.11.21

When Normandy CP2 is shown.

In the end, the videos are very cool.

The moments when you talk to Tali against the background of the generator.

When the crooked animation shows Shepard's smile. Just Rzhach)))

Well, to be honest, all the moments are beautiful. Especially the music of the genius composer Jack Wall

S
Shep-Ard Vas Normandy 11.11.21

All moments with Tali, guess why)))
Mission to loyalty with Jack, where rain, clouds and jungle-immediately remembered Maxik Payne ...
Extras. Jacob's mission - the wrecked ship is beautiful ... The
Citadel, the background when ...
Collector's Base ...
Space ... The
whole game in general ...

a
astrozombie 11.11.21

the crash of the first normandy and the flight through omega 4 and the subsequent battle look great

F
Funny cat 11.11.21

I really liked the trip through the Omega 4 relay - all these destroyed ships ... mmmmm, as if I watched a good science fiction movie.
I can't help but remember the mission to loyalty Jack - the night, the rain and her stories - just great, I would even say, a great tint for mysticism.