3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jsilverst 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Sequence of the passage of the campaign (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Can the campaign start with any hero or is there a specific sequence, like in Heroes 6?
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feestone 11.11.21

jsilverst
I noticed a kind of timeline at the top of the screen, if at the start of the company I clicked on the map. I started from the very first one on the left.

M
MrGutlya 11.11.21

jsilverst
What's the point? Anyway, if you go through everything

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

Vlad Voronin

In Heroes 6 there was a sense of passing in a certain sequence. And here, if everyone has to tell their story, and then a decision is made, then perhaps you can start with any hero and further on of your choice.

F
Feestone 11.11.21

jsilverst
It is possible that in later chapters of the company, references to earlier events in the timeline may surface. If you go in chronological order, then there will be no discomfort against the background of not understanding the situation. Although you can go through everything in a chaotic order and, after going through everything, dot all the i's.
It's like reading a book, randomly choosing chapters. As a result, the book will be read in full and its meaning will not change.

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

Feestone
Okay, let's play, and then we'll see. If there is any sequence, it will soon become clear.

A
Anastassii 11.11.21

jsilverst
plot is sequence.
at the very beginning of the game, after the conversation between the Duke of the Griffin and the advisers, click on the map-table in front of them and a window will open as in the screenshot. at the top is the timeline, at the bottom of the campaign ... if you click on the campaign (hero at the bottom), the pointer moves one year, but not sequentially. we select a year and an advisor (campaign) and here it is a sequence

that starts from the left corner at the top, and the advisor (campaign) is the third in a row ...

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

Anastassii
I wanted to share the sequence, and you were ahead of me. On the left are missions that are performed
in ascending years, when everything is completed, then apparently another chain will appear.

A
Anastassii 11.11.21

jsilverst
As a result, after 6 marks of years - the last center avatar of the Duke himself remains ..
It's just that the mission is to click gud, but, for me personally, not so "mysterious")))) By the way, it's good that the skills in the wheel can be initially hidden, and then choose)))

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

As I understand it, there are no missions, but they give you 24 scenarios, 4 scenarios per hero in which there are different
heroes. In short, some kind of nonsense.

s
sobrichee 11.11.21

Has anyone gone through 4 missions in a row in one campaign - are they really not connected with each other? each mission a new hero a new story?

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

There are 6 advisors in the game, each with 4 stories (scenarios). Ivan wants to listen to at least two advisers
before making a decision. Does this mean that after that the campaign will begin. If so, this is a
big plus.
I play now for the academy of the 2nd scenario, in both scenarios there are different heroes, in the 1st scenario the hero
is given level 5, in the 2nd scenario the hero is given level 20. For necromancers in the 1st scenario, the hero
is given level 30.
So we need to play at least two advisors and we'll see what will happen there.

Z
Zhekus 11.11.21

help ... karoch the first mission for Tanis .. where is this dragon's altar for unsealing ..? defeat .. why nonsense ..?

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

Zhekus
The thugs run out because they pressed the wrong column, so it should be
Spoiler Press the top left, then the bottom left, then the bottom right, then the top right.

s
sobrichee 11.11.21

Help 4 campaign for the Alliance: The enemy is destroyed, his capital is captured, there is a flabby town on the upper right, so the problem is that I am attacking him, there is a dead hero with a couple of units, I win and he appears again. So endlessly, help me solve the problem I play on pirate.

j
jsilverst 11.11.21

sobrichee
Caught a bug, load an earlier save. I just went through this campaign and I'm
fine.

s
sobrichee 11.11.21

already used the cheat =)

z
zevsinc 11.11.21

People, and the characters on the board are not animated or is it my bug?
(talking without movement)

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

zevsinc
Everyone has it. These are the latest developments in graphic animation.

z
zevsinc 11.11.21

nestrbob
Aaa, then it's clear))

F
FILINX 11.11.21

Hello, who played in 6 heroes write in a personal