3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Should you install Windows 10?

And which Windows is generally better?
182 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladteterev85 11.11.21

eroppo
Personally, I used 95 a little, then 2000, later XP. The latter was better than the first two. Then I bought a laptop and put Vista on it. That is still disgusting. I stood there for 6 months, stopped reading flash drives, started to lay it down, and I took it down and put the seven, which just came out then. To this day, I sit on it. In terms of functions and design, the seven is more to my liking and more convenient from XP. The transition to it happened smoothly and did not have to understand anything. And people sit on XP not so much because of old hardware, but because of less resource consumption. I put it on my netbook, but I had to kill 2-3 days to change the wretched design to more close to the seven. She still looks more aesthetically pleasing. But because of this, more resources are hawked. There seems to be no transparency in the eight, which means fewer hawala resources. Although in the seven this can be turned off

Y
Yok Makaryok 11.11.21

PPC, how many "experts" are there who are ready to explain to the "wrong" how they are mistaken choosing x-windows instead of y ...

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

vladteterev85
to put 7-8 on a kumputer with 256 mb ram and 64 gpu - it makes no sense for one very funny reason. for zhifors that for radeon the drivers have not been updated since 2007-8. in the case of Windows 8, even if the video card is not there, there will be no drivers for it. similarly with sound - it will not be. I don’t know what will happen there because of the ide.
therefore it is a farce. then yes, look at alternative operating systems if for work.
and so for example on the game pitch of 2006 that 7 and 8 felt quite tolerable. no difference with hp in the speed of the Internet task and other things is observed. only the map is there 2008 and the sound is a bunch. on 8 it did not work.

m
meagarry 11.11.21

Of course it's worth it. For at least 2 reasons: freebie (free update) and directx12

v
vladteterev85 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I am also talking about this. I have XP on 7 computers at work, because they can hardly pull it. The eight could be put if the operative allowed. And do not care about the sound - there is a basic set without drives and speakers. Computers are purely for the office and do not need any sounds. But with the graphics, the situation is much worse: it will be scary to slow down without firewood. But this is all true, by the way. One hell we have a license for XP with stickers on sistemniks. So no one was going to bet an eight forever. I just wanted to prove to the interlocutor that not all weak cars will pull the eight

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/windows_7_vs_windows_10-152124/
My tests

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

vladteterev85
Well, so Spectrum-Z won't pull hp. Windows 98 will not pick up fresh pitch. more precisely will not earn money finally. computers of their time have their own Windows.

v
vladteterev85 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Now prove it to those who yell that the eight is the best. It's just that some people do not have the financial ability to buy a new computer, but they need it. So they take from a matchmaker, brother or godfather an old one who was lying in the garage or in the attic for 5-10 years. I have one of these in the next room. The drive is not working and the screw is covered. They brought some acquaintances to have a look. But I don’t deal with iron and I don’t have components. So there is nothing to put there. So it's worth it

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

vladteterev85
within the framework of an abstract modern computer 8.1 is really better both in terms of speed and stability. although in my opinion both are inferior in stability to whist cn1.
The only thing that 8.x had bad from what seemed to me was the interface - where I was sitting on my computer with the help of a total commander and similar garbage and did not really understand what was happening. plus I experienced an incomprehensible wi-fi bullshit.
but when I rolled 7, I significantly undermined the stability. but rolled up just for the sake of the interface.
however, for example, there are also such spies who buy a modern assembly and roll HP sp3 from the hatabych there. and then their computer crashes, the Internet is not there and the games do not work.

v
vladteterev85 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616
As for interface 8, I completely agree. That is why I am her opponent. And has whist really already become a normal OS? In 2009 I sat on it for six months and took down nafig. Zaglyuchal to horror. I installed XP right away, but when I looked at its interface after Vista, I was terribly upset, almost to tears. In the morning I woke up and dug up a disk with a seven in my bag, which an acquaintance had given me the day before. Delivered, though from under Windows, since the pirates had not yet invented a normal installation disk. I liked the interface right away and have been using it ever since. I tried the eight when they called computers to shaman or brought laptops for reinstallation. Maybe the top ten will be made worthy of the OS and it will be possible to switch. But you can't tell from the reviews yet.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 11.11.21

I don't know who had anything with Vista, I installed it back in the time of GTA 4 and got about 5-7 fps after XP. There were no problems with her at all. Then I sat on a seven for a long time - a good axle. A year ago I switched to 8.1 - also no problems, I got used to tiles in a couple of weeks, no discomfort. A month ago, we bought a license for the student loyalty program (although I have not been a student for a long time, but the girl has already graduated) to receive a free ten. I have been hatching the idea of ​​buying a license for a long time. Now I'm waiting for a free 10, I liked the beta as a whole, but of course it was not stable.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

I pasted whist at the beginning of 2008 I was licensed - I got pain in krayzis. but krayzis worked more or less normally and then I found out that I just burned vidyuhu. I wanted to replay the messiah in a hole - artifacts. pedmak 1 did not start. bugs and artifacts. the last drop of pitch was the flickering of the shadows of some games on 2chip due to crossfire and prokuksovski and departures in farther two. but if there was such crap at the very beginning that the 3d dx sonud was cut out and the sound and the sound from the creative remained without echo, this is not a joke. so there were actually a lot of problems. or maybe it was the pain of the current of the Radeon.
for a while I forgot about this Windows. but then when I put on the normal ubgrayzhy version, I happily baked it for a year. then I had to combine zhyfors and radeon. on whist it was impossible, so I had to switch to 7. it already worked perfectly fine with the 1st version out of the box and it still works to this day. I pass the current of the campaign.
and it is unlikely that 10 will have the same problems as the retinue.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.21

The first game that I played from start to finish was Stalker TC, and I passed it on the pirate Vista Ultimate (without SP1) without a single crash and patch.
And between 7th and 10th, I would choose the one that plays better.

i
ili0ili 11.11.21

Give me love

Spoiler

G
GogoVan 11.11.21

In the name of the holy "XP" !!!!!

7Rain7 11.11.21

I've been sitting on 10 for a couple of months. I put it because completely changed the computer, well, and decided to immediately hit the 10th. I like a lot, but not everything. There are a lot of bugs, but they are small. If you are a regular user, you won't even notice. The assembly is now the latest 10158 I will
describe the cons in the last assembly.
Some of the menus are very scattered and hidden.
Sometimes the start button freezes and does not open, or it is always open.
On USB 2.0, some wi-fi whistles are not correctly perceived. If the speed exceeds 50 mb / s, the wifi whistle cuts out. (Perhaps the firewood of the whistle itself)
The Windows defender does not turn off completely. Those. in the settings, then you seem to have disabled it, but when you install a pirated game, it will still delete the crack files, being turned off.
Cortana still doesn't work.
Microsoft web camera drivers are not getting up correctly. In particular microsoft life cam studio (which is strange, microsoft camera). The firewood seems to be getting up, but the special utility does not start, you have to use the internal function of Windows, and it limits the capabilities of the camera.
Settings fly off. Specifically, the task manager, autorun, general system settings.

Yes dofiga more cons. I want to sleep, I can't remember everything offhand.
I remembered another one.
If you forcibly complete some task, I don't care what, through the task manager, then such a task appears - sending Windows errors (approximate name). Duck, this very task of sending eats about 12-15% of the percentage. And take into account that the percentage is 4790k 4.4 GHz. Fortunately, it ends just as easily.
Sometimes there are problems with unzipping files from zip and ace archives. Stupid mistake. Restart helps.

Vova15ru She's not shit, she's raw. I also respect the 7th. 8-ra slag is full for me. But why don’t I roll over to Ultimate 7 with all the errors that I described above? I was already going. And there is only one reason. And she's not in 12 direct xx. In the latest build of 10's, multithreading is awesome. If in 7-ke my favorite online game ate 45% of two cores, then in the last assembly of 10 it eats 8% of 8 threads. All streams are loaded evenly. The Witcher 3 now eats 27-35% of the percentage, but it goes in a uniform line along all 8 streams. And this spit on the previous cons, which will be fixed.

V
Victor Tsoi 11.11.21

I don’t know, maybe someday I’ll go to 10)))

R
Rorschach1986 11.11.21

Victor coy
don't cross 7 is better

V
Victor Tsoi 11.11.21

Vova15ru
Why?

R
Rorschach1986 11.11.21

Victor coy at the
top of 7rain7 indicated the cons, you need it for me for a long time already 7 and there are no problems