3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Should you install Windows 10?

And which Windows is generally better?
182 Comments
Sort by:
G
Good dumpling 11.11.21

I decided to update the laptop ... to look at the new Windows and roll back. And this infection has been integrated into a hidden recovery partition. Fac.

M
Mordok 11.11.21

Anonymus_Truth
Stick next time to the source.
http://liberatum.ru/e/windows-10-spy-analysis
There you can read the comments, and the links in the text work.

PS Just pop-up avasta popped up and offered to "hide my actions on the Internet." Does he offer this on win10 too? )))

W
Warkrk 11.11.21

I compared the corporate versions 8.1 + update and the new 10, in 10 there is a sharp difference - an unfinished interface, people's taste is lame in terms of the taskbar, there is no need for a reworked personalization, an "old" curve start (empty), fewer settings and colors, it feels like win 8 just came out, logically wait as much now as it was 8, 8.1, 8,1update. There, the directors rush them to the campaign, the darkness has become dark on the market for raw products, and there are fewer and fewer independent professionals, there is a lot of consumer goods, if only to make money on people, to burn corporations) Imagine, the director bought a license for 8.1enterprise for 5 pc for 40t.r, he used it for a year, came out 10ka, of course he wanted a new windows! He bought it, and now all the workers are swearing) Something like this, but no, it's too early to put it, let them continue to saw, I'm waiting for a global update, maybe it will come out early, who knows.

M
Michael101 11.11.21

Better not to put it yet. Seven is the thing for today.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

I plan to deliver as a second system, soon - a pirated torrent license. I already found a program, a good one, which for both Windows 10 and 7 removes all these unnecessary programs and spyware settings. On it, the game with dx 12 will be soon (well, they promised the other day, while they are pulling), it will be necessary to try, I will not put anything else, but I turned off the updates in general both on the seven, so I will turn it off on the ten, make more sense no, until there are many good assemblies - free torrent licenses, now there is not enough choice.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

Accidentally clicked on the desire to download Vin 10. Now I can not download updates to Vin 7, as it tries to download Windu.

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

stubbze00790
eats 10k of RAM no more than 7th, but it works noticeably faster.
Obviously, I tried another version of "Windows10-Pro" Eats less because many applications are disabled.
Since I did not find the Performance Index, I checked it on the game "Tomb Raider"
1. At the seven:
min.16.0
max.36.0
Avg.25.4
2. On the ten:
min.12.0
max.32.8
avg.24.0
And what kind of performance is mentioned ?!

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

I checked this vaunted ten;
I just saw the offer and there was an interest to check it !,
The first impression that I got into the Stone Age !, Where there is no talk of any conveniences and everything is done with the permission of the Tribal Leader.
1. the menu and the system itself are flat, as if it included "Windows98" with a simplified desktop., No volume and no where !.
2. From 3x-Gb downloadable information, useful software 0.
Some applications for social networks and full control over user actions, right down to what you type in a text document ... Immediately sent to "Pope"
3. The proposed browser, almost not works
4. The player installed to replace the "Media Center" also does not work for half, since it does not detect half of the files.
5. Downloading drivers sometimes causes a problem. Since there are no drivers in this assembly, the system runs on a standard driver and because of this, the connection speed is low.
6. Constantly pops up a proposal to disable the compatibility of programs.
Since the search for files is not included, then the search has to be like in the Stone Age, Run the explorer and then jump through the folders !.
7. The context menu, called by the right mouse button, just killed, so slow, unlike the seven (Yes, after installing the drivers)
Pros;
1. Installation of the update is quite fast, within 30-40 minutes.
2. Rollback occurs even faster., You will not have time to drink tea !.
3. The system works well, when installing a conflicting program, Abnormally terminates it and reboots!
4. With a bunch of programs and games installed. Not supported were not found.
So, it's up to everyone to decide whether to update or not!
And my opinion is this:
1. Sorry for the spent traffic and time.
2. The system is sharpened for the touch screen and whoever is wrong, pray "Manitu"
3. Who writes that the system works faster than the Seven. Either it works for advertising, or his previous system was not debugged and not tuned., Or he compares the final version ...
4. If you are not too lazy to dig deeper and install additional programs (with a touch screen),
You will rejoice (if you have a Camera and a microphone) with gags like:
Dear I'm at home! or Darling, how are my letters in contact! And the system will react to it !.
Along the way, sending your face to "Purgatory"
I will add that while I keep a backup copy, I may still dig deeper.
The main advantage of this version is the presence of "DirectX-12" And many companies are pursuing a policy and releasing new versions of games under this directive.

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Accidentally clicked on the desire to download Vin 10. Now I can not download updates to Vin 7, as it tries to download Windu.
Launch the "Update Center" Then click as in the picture:

Then click on "Optional" as in the picture and uncheck the box, or right-click on the file itself and add it to Ignored.

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Disconnecting will not work, it only temporarily disconnects, and then turns on by itself !.
And since you agree with the terms of use, it is fraught with changing global settings!

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

Anonymus_Truth
There are two cows and one says to the other, Do you know! We are being fattened to send to the slaughterhouse !.
The other answers her., "I do not believe in the conspiracy theory!"
I mean that I wrote everything so scary !, Did I find out about everything recently?
I could just write!., What they say in the tenth Windows is "Internet Explorer-11" And starting from the tenth version, the "NORAD" system is built into them, which allows you to determine the user's location without cameras and see how he picks his nose with his finger.
It's just that everything moves to a new legalized level.

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

Alex Coachman
I hope they won't make you pay for upgrades for those who upgrade to 10 wines, having 7 wines.
Everything is really free !, And the updates are the same,
Unless you have paid traffic!

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

DeadmanIQ445
It's worth, the new DirectX increases performance by 35%
And before that there was a directive made of wood, and sometimes I forgot to plug it in, I had to spin it up manually !.
I apologize if it's rude !, But did you try to update and upgrade the previous version?

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

baskspace2014
not all software supports it, it is better to wait for
what you have for the software of 30x's., I have all the support (not yet been determined, leave or delete), but the system supports almost everywhere !,
not wait to give birth! It can be forever !,
As if not to be at the end of the list!

o
oleg190985 11.11.21

cool here, many are talking about 7 and when she came out they said that xp better than you can’t understand decide

i
iKapusha 11.11.21

"I sit on 10, so 10 is better" this is not an argument, let's do something in essence

A
Alexandrovitch 11.11.21

YES ! Put yourself on your health, you will definitely not lose your pants. of course after installing Windows ^^

b
bumer1402 11.11.21

If I buy a video card with directx 12, will it work on windows 7. And then I heard that only on windows 10

V

bumer1402
DX10 vidyahi worked on XP. See if the wood supports the vidyahu and the axis at the same time.

V

Mitsu Rju
Thank you, I'll try it after installing the current updates.