3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex slim 11.11.21 11:39 pm

Elite Dangerous

Guys, tell me please. As I understand it, earlier the game was included in the "horizon season pass", but now it is not, because Steam writes that Elite itself is required to run.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geth Hunter 11.11.21

Horizons include only horizons, the game itself is purchased separately

T
TonyKent 11.11.21

Lex Slim
That's right, before it was possible to buy horizons on the frontier website and the set included the original elite, then the shop was closed and it was necessary to buy horizons as an addition.
How it is all organized in incentive - I have no idea.

I
Ivasik 11.11.21

Lex Slim
Quote from Steam about Horizons:
- To start, you need the Steam version of the Elite Dangerous game.

With Steam about Elites
- Buy Elite: Dangerous
1499 RUB.

Buy Elite Dangerous: Deluxe Edition
- Included items (3): Elite Dangerous, Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass, Elite Dangerous: Pilot Starter Pack
2998 RUB.

L
Lex slim 11.11.21

Thanks! It is clear, but in what update the sailing around the ships will be gash, do not tell me?

r
review_game 11.11.21

Lex Slim
There is no walking yet in the game. And most likely this season will not.
Here is what is stated:
- Loot and crafting - 2.1, Q1
- Produced fighters - 2.x
- Joint ship control - 2.x
- Pilot creation - 2.x

Details here: https://docs.google.com/document/ d / 15esXAtRhpxSlGanXCAcqwsMLuBMlXPyelCGr1Z7Gq30 / edit

I
Igor-Knight 11.11.21

Lex Slim
> With this in general, it was tough when the Horizons add-on just came out.
It could be bought in incentive only as a set with the game, for a seemingly higher price
(what they do now selling oddons separately at the price of the game), the details are below.

> Now on Steam in the menu downloadable content:
Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass 1875 pub. (please note the game costs 1499 rubles)
# The question of what the hell ?!
Elite Dangerous: Pilot Starter Pack 749 RUB

> As a result - 2624 for add-ons, provided that you have a game (which now costs 1499 separately), previously paid for it, or almost 3 tr. or 4 tr. I don’t remember, in general it’s not cheap.
That's the question for the developers, why should I overpay so much money, having a game, for add-ons (2624 rubles), if Digital Deluxe (2998 rubles), what the hell is pumping money out?
It turns out that I bought it earlier, tk. I thought that all at once, but it turned out that I had to pay twice,
although with the norms of developers, you always win if you take the game earlier, and then buy updates,
for good they should cost 1499 rubles. this is more or less the norm price, although add-ons as for me,
whatever they are, should not cost like the whole game!

> Therefore, by the way, and did not buy addons! I advise you to wait for the sale
(at the end of the year it cost about 800r) and you will buy everything much cheaper.
Yes, the graph is super, everything is cool, but the greed of developers for money is very rushed.

r
review_game 11.11.21

Igor-Knight
I advise you to wait for the sale and buy everything much cheaper.
Given the constant growth of the dollar and the instability in the world, I would not count on this.

Elite Dangerous: Pilot Starter Pack is not an addon! And just a set of skins and a couple of ships.

That's the question to the developers, why should I overpay so much money,
And someone makes you chtol?

I
Igor-Knight 11.11.21

sam74
Steam still lives its own life, and there are very good sales there. The main thing is not to miss!
At the end of the year, how much was the dollar worth? the price of the game was seven hundred rubles with something, I don't remember exactly!
In view of this, you are wrong!

r
review_game 11.11.21

Igor-Knight
Why are you muddying the water here?
The game without horizons in incentive cost in December - 745r
And with horizons - 2999r.

I
Igor-Knight 11.11.21

sam74
In any case, cheaper, buy and see what and how, I kind of wrote that it cost about 800!
Then decide whether you need anything else than paying a lot of money!
And there will be a discount for the game and add-ons, the main thing is patience!
If you do not know what an add-on is, you would read it on the internet)
with WiKi Expansion pack (add-on) - adding various game material to an existing computer game. Most addons add new levels, weapons, characters, or a sequel to the original storyline.
As is often said, study the mathematics section before engaging in controversy.
According to the above, "Pilot starter pack" is an addon, I have nothing to it. The idea was that the price for "Horizons" was too high! And believe me, there are a lot of people like me, read on the incentive, no one wants to pay twice, there was a holy var in the comments at the time.
Here I expressed my opinion, tk. I have the right to study for your literacy:
come in handy ;-) Freedom of thought and speech (Art. 29 of the Constitution of Russia)
How to whom to act, everyone to decide, everyone earns money and decides how to spend it too!
PS Once the developers promised that you pay 1 time,
then the subsequent add-ons are bundled as with GTA 5,
but here it did not grow together!
This concludes the controversy!

L
Lex slim 11.11.21

And so the price is just "!!! ... .. !!!" so also the unnecessary starter pack in deluxe is imposed on anyone. I will wait for discounts!

I
Ivasik 11.11.21

sam74
I just bought Elitka for 749 rubles. So there are discounts and do not depend on the dollar.
Depends on those who want to buy.

Developed will not go anywhere, the game with addons must be pushed through, there will be discounts, it's not over yet.