3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlekseyHom 09.11.19 07:42 pm

Problem (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

I have a pirate, if that...
I have the character not to listen to keystrokes: during the run after pressing run in the side, the character responds in 2 seconds and even after pressing, continues to run toward. In addition, the speed of rotation of the camera, just no, even when unscrewed to the maximum sensitivity of the mouse.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferz 83 09.11.19

I have the same garbage they write on the forums it's due to the curve of the tablet!!!!!

k
kolshikk 09.11.19

And you don't pirate and buy litsuhi

f
flaur74 09.11.19

ATP I already bought ,15фпс on the minimum hnr I more what they buy !!! and farkray will not even swing with the torrent !!!

A
AlekseyHom 09.11.19

And such nonsense only during the battle...

Z
ZvearTean 09.11.19

I have a problem with lazaniem on the walls. The w+shift+space don't work together, if you hold down shift+space then w is disabled at all. Prompt, who can knows what to do?

M
Maks Shkelev 09.11.19

ZvearTean
The same problem

K
Kolya Mazurik 09.11.19

How to do the running you can toggle instead of hold?

d
dachka415 09.11.19

ZvearTean
the same problem

n
ne_rezhte_grafiku 09.11.19

AlekseyHom
dachka415
Max Shmeleva
You have what pill? 3DM Reloaded or any other?

E
Evgeniy Astrahancev 09.11.19

1, the game suffers from optimization and nothing to do 2, you probably glupovata everything on max estessno management rebate will be because of the brakes! Yuniti PTS demanding game! 770 even her little giraffe!! It only has 2GB of VRAM and the game need 3 GB!

c
crux69 09.11.19

Guys, I don't know whether you problems with management, after all the long posts were written. I just installed the game and encountered the same nonsense. Times answer with a solution to the problem was not write. Change the jump key space, for example, left alt. It will all work. You can play with the binding to other buttons, so I left.

A
Alamut95 09.11.19

The problem is, and on the license. Control inhibited. Browse mouse in agony, then twitches, then do not react, then normal, then jelly. Moving after a second or two. Fps above 60.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.11.19

In the course of that by running zamudreno ,with responsiveness.
even at 60 fps the camera is spinning smoothly like emulated STIK controller, and the control delay. SHIT.
the same shit is the way it was in fallout 4 , the sight swam constantly

H
Human Machine 09.11.19

Adding their two cents.
Control - shit bitch. Never bombed. Yes, even the management of the dmc 3 for PC adequate. Change the jump button doesn't change anything. With the camera (i.e. mouse) all the rules. But the rest is just a mockery of the player. The game is not a bad call, but it completely discourages playing it. The character is jumping and climbing on the wall and simply rests on it. And you like an idiot over all the keys that he somehow responded. Responds only in the case where the direct character to a wall (or other obstruction) at an angle. There are some jobs where it is crucial to quickly navigate through terrain with obstacles. To go through this extremely painful. As for the nerves, and keyboard. Well that did not buy this abortion of a failed port at the time. Thank you Yubisoft for distribution.

3.S. I should add that the implementation of the network game is the most dull which saw all games with this feature. Bitch is misery pzdts.

P
Paul_Devil 12.07.21

Human Machine
totally agree with you