3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AAIR 11.11.21 11:39 pm

Mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to warn those who use mods!
Completed the game along with add. "kam.cerdtsa" and installed several mods on the new +. Including for the number of cells (96) and for gaining experience for gray quests as for green ones, in other words, for obtaining the maximum possible experience, regardless of the level of the quest.

As a result, by the middle, or maybe a little further, new + I reached level 70. Not only is there no one to fight with, corpse eaters 45-50 lvl. burn from two flashes of igna, wyvern, closer to 60 lvl. barely has time to break Kven for me - as it dies, and so on. So they also stopped, in general they stopped, the points of experience are accrued !!!!!
The game immediately lost half of its charm!

Don't step on my rake!))) (((
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21

This is the problem with all RPG games, my friend)))

A
AAIR 11.11.21

Yes, alas, it is. But if you do not put the mod on the experience, everything would be more interesting))))

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

there after 20 lvl you crumble left and right without any mods

N
Nikita237 11.11.21

AAIR
There is a mod that makes opponents of your level

A
AAIR 11.11.21

Nikita237
well, that's too much))

N
Nikita237 11.11.21

AAIR
I agree, there was a version at -5 levels relative to yours, but at 1.12 it does not work

A
AAIR 11.11.21

Not at all. Besont everything! I ruined my game!

T
TheKep 11.11.21

AAIR
is a mod that increases HP for monsters / bosses, etc.

h
hoursdragon 11.11.21

AAIR
My friend, it was worth clarifying in the title that this is a warning for fans of cheat mods, because the percentage of this direction of mods is something like 0.8% of all others that improve the game visually or add some features not related to cheats. such as: gallop in the city, selling arrows, pulling blueprints from armor and weapons, etc.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.11.21

AAIR
1. Put important things in the chest
2. In the console:
cleardevelop
3. In the console:
setlevel (50)
4. Play

l
loki-anri 11.11.21

Nikita237
Mod was on an opponent of your level on the Nexus. Now I can't find him. If you can tell me where to find it, I will be grateful.

N
Nikita237 11.11.21

loki-anri

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D442&pUp=1

l
loki-anri 11.11.21

Nikita237
Thank you very much !!!!!!!

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

It is not clear, the guy in his minds poyuzat cheats (albeit in the form of mods), and then tells everyone that this is bad? (with gray quests it is a little more difficult, they have already brought more points). The meaning of this topic can be said so - oh, I turned on the god mode in the game! Oh, I ruined my game! Oh oh oh .. But probably when I cut ALL skills, I ran joyful and drenched everyone? =)))) And then it got bored, and decided to publicly share my stupidity. The topic is stupid, in short.

A
AAIR 11.11.21

Stribogg
So why are you such an advanced, to do the theme "tupnyak short"?

A
AAIR 11.11.21

hoursdragon
Where did you get such statistics from?

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

I play with the full experience mod and I don't lose interest :).
"Full experience" cannot reduce it in any way, tk. after the 50th level, Geralt, simply, ceases to receive an increase in HP, in an attack, and in the strength of signs. Starting at 51st level - only +1 in skills.
Of course, if you set "96 cells" - the rest of the balance goes to the forest. And, I strongly suspect, there are also mods to remove the restrictions of the 50th level. So?
IMHO, after the 65-70th level - on the contrary, it is more interesting. You have 12 cells anyway, but practically all the crossings are open. Those. at any time, without any potion and fiddling with re-distributing skills, you can try almost any combination of perks. I emphasize that this will be a combination that is available with the usual set of experience, while at the same time with a "pure"
Once again, it's about pure "Full Experience". Without changing the number of cells, restrictions on pumping GG, increasing the level of gear, etc.

A
AAIR 11.11.21

Old_Nick
and what do perks have to do with it? without even increasing the number of cells, but in a completely legal way you can pump any branch completely, especially in two games. I rarely use signs, I don’t use mutogens in general (I sincerely don’t understand why the hell are they mostly in common), Well, and fighting skills, so they probably all first of all swing and there are enough cells for them.
I wrote not about that. And the fact that the limitation on the experience and strength of rivals is worth it, and I did not know about it! That's why I wrote a post so that others, well, not everyone knows EVERYTHING from birth, do not get lost as I do.
"And, I strongly suspect, there are also mods for lifting the restrictions of the 50th level. So?" - I have no idea what it is.
Of course, there are ways to deal with this scourge, just take a dull sword and dress in rags. And wow a la ... you have achieved what you wanted. But the game still won't give you anything else! Bonuses are over. This is what we are talking about!

h
hoursdragon 11.11.21

AAIR
Revised every mod in every category.

A
AAIR 11.11.21

hoursdragon
smiled))))