3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 09.11.19 07:42 pm

The problem with the Overhual mod Metro Mod (Cities: Skylines)

Downloaded from Steam last version, the mod works, but partially. The point is that when building a metro line, her lack of support, ie metro line hanging in the air, while loading the game it gives an error saying that not prikljucen one of the assets in content Manager. Of course first checked the availability of all assets in this fashion, in content Manager. In addition, I have a pirate mod was downloaded from the workshop through steamworkshopdowoader. The gamemode itself was in the same folder. Files with the file extension dll threw it into the mods folder, files, crp, threw in assets. All assets and the gamemode itself is connected, but when loading the game POPs up an error, saying that it is missing one of the assets. It turned out that this asset does not. But the point is that it was not in the downloaded folder with the mod from Steam. Downloaded also all the necessary mods to it, zero results. Still gives an error, and Skytrain to be built without supports.
If who faced with similar, write a review. The error itself, such
Steel Metro Station Track Elevated Small: SteelMetroElevatedPillar not found!
I understand it must be the file name in the error but it was not in the folder with the mod.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stephen_Forever 09.11.19

The problem is pirates. On the license when downloading I get the warning message:

ADDITIONAL REQUIRED PRODUCTS
For normal operation it will take all of the following products.

Before you continue, you can click on them to learn more and subscribe.

Train & Train Stations Converter - read description!
Metropolitan Depot
Advanced Stop Selection (ex MTSE)

So we'll have to dance with a tambourine and put another need mods separately.

I
InboxM 09.11.19

Stephen_Forever
All of those mods I have are worth. Dances with a tambourine was enough. How can you still dance?
Miss just one file. If you have a license, can you see?

S
Stephen_Forever 09.11.19

InboxM
the fashion file from the license did not understand, except that
Train & Train Stations Converter - read description! requires a Prefab Hook (Mod Dependency)

I
InboxM 09.11.19

Stephen_Forever
I have all of those mods are)
And why on the file of the license not to understand?)
If possible, throw me the folder with the mod of this license