3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Did you dance the waltz at the prom?

The question is exclusively for those who graduated from grade 11. For those who left after grade 9, it is advisable not to answer, but just see the answers of other people, if interested. So, did you dance a waltz on your "last bell"? Moreover, not spontaneous, but precisely planned in advance, prepared, with numerous rehearsals. Or did your school not suffer from such garbage? And also indicate, please, in the answer the country where you graduated from school. Nothing personal, just people are sitting here not only from the Russian Federation, but also from all other post-Soviet states, therefore, so that there is no confusion and purely for statistics.
54 Comments
Sort by:
a
antropolog13 11.11.21

It was something like a dance, why - xs, the women wanted ... Ukraine

m
masha 11.11.21

No, I didn’t dance the Waltz. There was no dancing. Ukraine.

D
Digic_07 11.11.21

x [GAMER] x
No, there was nothing, just a folk dance, prepared in advance - Abkhazia

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Masha
tyzh said that from the Crimea?

m
masha 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
In those days it was still Ukraine. x [GAMER] x requires precision.

W
Wing42 11.11.21

I don't know how to dance and there is no particular regret to delve into IT. Russia.

Z
Zewer 11.11.21

boozed

s
sаnic 11.11.21

But release for cattle.

G
George Black 11.11.21

We rehearsed. They danced. Addd torture. Waited for this nightmare to end. And yes. I got drunk so I got home on autopilot. Kazakhstan. Kostanay region.

S
SteveG8 11.11.21

Georgy Black
++, Shymkent. : D

m
masha 11.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Specify what it means:
did you dance a waltz on your "last bell"?

Time spending?

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

Masha
"Last Call" he is before the exams, and "graduation" after the exams.

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

But I don't remember, it was a long time ago, 02 years. We didn’t suffer from such garbage at school, so it’s unlikely. But after graduation, we took our own with our small company. There was not a lot of money, but there was enough to make myself look inhuman, there was, of course, alcohol and bottles with holes (if you know what I mean). And on the second day, oddly enough, I felt normal and didn't even get hungover, sat all day in a hut, kindly provided by one of our company, and raped a guitar with the ears of my former drug addicts who were not able to leave the hut before the very evening.

B
BioGen 11.11.21

All I remember from prom is how I came in a summer T-shirt, nothing else

J
JimmiNeiton 11.11.21

There was a case) forced

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

BioGen Were
there any panties?

B
BioGen 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
Nice joke

Z
Zerencij 11.11.21

Spoiler

B
Brashnashla 11.11.21

There was no such performance, respectively, I did not dance (yes, even if there was, it doesn't matter). Russia, 2005

N
Nomad01 11.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Of course. A dance teacher came to us, they rehearsed for a month, probably, they even did support, only then they realized that it would be inconvenient to perform in costumes, to put it mildly. As a result, at the graduation after this waltz and with the parents I had to dance ... Russia
zy is about the graduation (after the exams), but on the last call there was no such garbage