3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gefestor 2 11.11.21

Go up the boxes
:)

M
Male 11.11.21

thanks - I climbed ...
but it’s developed here and this has to do with it - in that trench there is also a small tunnel (you just probably didn’t drive it) - and there are 3 boxes blocking the way into it (which, as you can see, really cannot block it ) - that's what I didn't look at - why was it necessary to do it, and even so strange to isolate from me? ...

K
Kamill 11.11.21

Crap!!! .... what to do with that horrible colossus with six legs, which replaces two spiders who urinate quite easily, there you still have a hysterical voice of aret to get out of there ... a terrible beast bullets hurts, pours grenades, I never understood how to take it, maybe he has some weak place ???

D
Dukie 11.11.21

this is not a colossus, but a macron ... it must be soaked until blue in the face, then he will defeat you and send you to the assembly line to assemble strict ...

K
Kamill 11.11.21

.... how to wet it then? ... and how will he defeat me if he kills me right away?) ... can you mutuz him anywhere?

r
rBo3Db 11.11.21

I also have a question about the passage, I got stuck at the DATA PROCESSING TERMINAL level, I soaked everyone, I pressed everything that I can, and now I have an elevator with a button, the "EXIT" prompt is blinking (supposedly leaving the level, right?), But in the elevator the remote control does not work, next to it the nifiga also does not work, the impression is that the jamb in the game, it seems like the mouse cursor should appear when approaching the elevator panel - and figurines :(

D
Dan4MerC 11.11.21

People help stuck mission where on the tank rulish shorter than all the enemies soaked and where to go next ?????

P
PLEMYANNIC 11.11.21

help pliz. I read all the tips. the problem is the same, 4to and in the first post. climbed to the top (on the boxes), I run next to this huge cannon, and truncated. close the rest of the doors. 4what to do? tell me plz

D
Dan4MerC 11.11.21

When you climbed up, you immediately bring down the healthy creature, then you jump into the hole and open the way for your soldiers

P
PLEMYANNIC 11.11.21

thank you

N
Ngobo 11.11.21

>> this is not a colossus, but a macron ... it must be soaked until blue in the face, then he will defeat you and send you >> to the assembly line for the assembly ...
How much do you need to wet it ????
a couple of grenades or direct hits .. and I'm a corpse .. blah .. tired of it :)

A
Ajaja 11.11.21

2Ngobo, Kamill
In this place you need to relax and try to have fun.
I'm serious...

u
urius 11.11.21

Dude, who passed the Nexus Hub level? I just took some kind of plasmagun. I took the elevator. There, this cowardly technician with a German accent Ostrich yelled on the radio, Kane, they fucking bang me here, come to me. For the purposes of the mission, they write: use the basement, meet with the Ostrich and blow up some crap with the letter T. And in front of me there is only a well somewhere deep down, you fall - you break. There is a monitor next to it, they write "interactively" on it, but nothing is pressed, only some gears are spinning. What to do?!!! Right now, the head will crack from the strain!

D
Dan4MerC 11.11.21

You need to click on the gear and press when you bring the cursor

H
Hann 11.11.21

Who passes on high difficulty? How to kill a red spider (that climbs out of the pit and sends two tanks to the forefathers at once) in a tank mission? The penultimate difficulty, this shnyaga almost never misses - what to do? I only manage to blow it up two or three times and die. Help!

b
b33r 11.11.21

Passed quake 4. I have not met a single plug in the entire passage. I played on the penultimate difficulty, COLONEL, as far as I remember ... with all the oglamons like red spiders and so on .. for whom the rockets burn brightly white .. I advise you to shoot from the SSG or CG - the rockets themselves (otherwise, when you hit the interface, you catch a sickly Damage), then hit the cattle with rockets ... the most difficult was the first boss with the force field. the rest are simpler, even the final boss is simpler ...

Shl Guys, you are hanging in some elementary places .. macrons, spiders :)

3EK 11.11.21

People help me, after passing the level of dispersal facility (where like a big heart beats, you need to fry it through the terminals with electricity, and then jump into the hatch) when you load the next level, the game crashes into the menu !!! what to do???!!!! Good people, please send nakraynyak save by email !!!!!

r
rusmos 11.11.21

Guys, are there subtitles in the game or not? I don’t find something.

b
b33r 11.11.21

ZEK, for fun, try to put the minimum installation video
we can ride :)
Chistler, I did not find either :)

m
moz1lla 11.11.21

people, the trabla is the same as in the first post ... you
climb the boxes, wet the monster, jump into a hole in the ground, open the door and ... nicherta further, 2 chelas enter, one remains on the street and nothing happens, all the doors locked ...