3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
M
MorthVarg 11.11.21

Draw someone a thread pliz the number of leftists and their names in the correct order !! Who is not for scrap !!

M
Max patsiansky 11.11.21

Kwaku passed on the last difficulty ...
One spot got hot! In general, at some factory, almost at the end of the game, you go out of the door, go up a little and a fat guy with a rail at you, you can dodge a bullet by hiding behind a box, but the problem is posed at this time by the Strogs (just like me), in general, the matter is tight. And then I found such a chip. There are boxes to the right of the door from the door, you jump over them to some ledge and then onto the railing. Fat you endure lightly (he pays no attention to you .... the script however) and then you finish the stroggs.

F
FAQ 11.11.21

And I have another problem. In the place where it is necessary to kill such a huge creature, chained to a chair, I kill it (I put some kind of bald in her mouth and her belly bursts), but there is no place to go further. The assignment says that you need to meet with the region's squad. It’s dark all around where I don’t know ... Help

M
MorthVarg 11.11.21

The acid from the needle that the fat woman had soaked eaten a hole in the floor. Get in there. Darkness is removed with the F button. Default.

W
WVr 11.11.21

MX518, this guy is our general. Dad, employer and god rolled into one. And he says that there is still a job for us, and when someone there says that, they say, how is it that we have just come out of the heat, he seems to cut off the usual "you heard me, corporal."

Or something like that, I vaguely remember.

R
Reno 11.11.21

but in the place where the lasers go and you are given a modification of the rocket launcher. How to get through this place ??, otherwise I don't rub something at all. Help plizz.
And do not tell me until the end for a long time ???

i
ilja70 11.11.21

you pass through these lasers and that's it (the marines simply cannot go through them, and you are strict with the security system as it detects your own) then you kill everyone who gets caught, turn off these lasers and the marines run after you.

t
ttuy 11.11.21

FAQ
11/08/05 07:23 AM And I have another problem. In the place where it is necessary to kill such a huge creature, chained to a chair, I kill it (I insert some kind of bald into her mouth and her belly bursts), but there is no place to go further. The assignment says that you need to meet with the region's squad. It’s dark all around where I

don’t know ... Help How did you kill this creature? Cho needs to shoot the needle? And then, if you shoot at him, he doesn't even bother. I fired at the igloo, the screens are green, nothing happens.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

2ttuy
after the death of this monster, you have to go to the very bottom, into the hole formed in the floor.
What came out of his belly burned the floor - jump in there, carefully.

P
Psyche7 11.11.21

as a current, my start immediately freezes

A

as soon as the beginning of WHAT

t
ttuy 11.11.21

I'm actually asking how to kill this thing

k
ky3ne4ik 11.11.21

IRIUS wrote: * Dude, who passed the Nexus Hub level? I just got some kind of plasmagun. I took the elevator. There, this cowardly technician with a German accent Ostrich yelled on the radio, Kane, they fucking bang me here, come to me. For the purposes of the mission, they write: use the basement, meet with the Ostrich and blow up some crap with the letter T. And in front of me there is only a well somewhere deep down, you fall - you break. There is a monitor next to it, they write "interactively" on it, but nothing is pressed, only some gears are spinning. What to do?!!! *
Dan4MerC replied:
10/24/05 2:39 PM * You need to click on the gear and press when you move the cursor *
So: the elevator does not work when you press the gears. And the first time you take the lift to this level, the button is not * interactive * at all. You press F9 - * Interactive * appears.
Glitch !?

R
Real_PZ 11.11.21

Here I have the same problem as IRIUS.
At first, the button does not light up at all, then it is shown interactively, but nothing is pressed.
But in fact, the elevator should already be - a glitch.
The only way out is to turn on God Mode and jump and turn it off.
And now something else
At the Nexus Hub level. When a big guy pulls me in with a magnet, then
STROGG MEDICAL FACILITIES starts to load
And crashes with the error env_dispersal_digester1_4 Couldn't find 'Idle' or something like that
, has anyone ever happened?

A

this is probably a problem with some kind of animation of one object on the map ...
which manufacturer do you have? or a pirate?

R
Real_PZ 11.11.21

I have a pirate, I missed this level, I started the next one, everything is hanging in the air there, apparently, buy another version

A

all clear. For some reason, pirates couldn't write normal pack files to disk: P

G
Gelovor 11.11.21

I found a bug here with a healer ...
If you hold down the fire and move away, it will heal at any distance.

A

=)

r
reaper184 11.11.21

People, where do they give DMG? I just flunked the boss from my commander (the one in the sewers) and moved on. And in the magazine I read that I had to bring him down with a dmgoy ... It
was cool to ram the srotga in the second landing :)
I had a glitch in medlabe that killed me when I cut my legs, but after the reboot everything was top type.