3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 12.11.21 12:03 am

Conspiracy theorists (Fallout 4)

Have you ever wondered where the dog came from? Well, seriously, is it not suspicious that everywhere there are only mongrels and dogs modified by radiation, and here he finds a dog - the ownerless only purebred German shepherd in the wastelands. So I can safely assume - a synth dog and a spy of the institute. The institute has gorillas synths, they send a brahmin synth player to settlements, so why not?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 12.11.21

predator999
well, in general, there are still purebred Rottwaks there are often I meet them at raiders =) if that according to European standards, dogs do not cut their tails =)

R
RedFleecer 12.11.21

"dog synth and spy" I don't know why, but from that moment it just struck a laugh xD This is from the category of REN-TV theories)

K
Kot markiz 12.11.21

RedFleecer
Yeah, exactly! Neighing too.

A
Angelica04 12.11.21

Yes, thoroughbred dogs are really out of the topic in the game.

B
Brother_Norbert 12.11.21

And you do not mind that Codsworth somehow stuck in place for two hundred years and nothing happened to him, just a little rusty. As if we were absent for several months.

C
CGen 12.11.21

L
Legion1130 12.11.21

Brother_Norbert
What was going to happen to him?

n
nikita2112 12.11.21

Maybe someone has been breeding purebred dogs for 200 years. I sold the dog, then the raiders shot its owner. There even people walk around the wasteland and offer to buy a dog.

r
ripvango 12.11.21

Brother_Norbert
No, it's okay with Koji. Pre-war robots in the wasteland dofig. And he also has a mild neurosis or something like that. His behavior when he meets GG and what he says is very realistic, as in my opinion, shows shock and slight insanity, which, however, soon passes. )

A
Alexey Enyutin 12.11.21

Brother_Norbert
I'm more embarrassed by the fact that after 200 years we are dismantling sofas ... Shouldn't they have completely rotted during this time. The roofs are full of holes, and I think there have been quite a few rains over these 200 years ...

N
NightHawkreal 12.11.21

This is the spirit of the Wasteland, which chooses its own companion.

I think Nora and Nate put together the cogsword. :)

s
slavker999 12.11.21

well, yes, a purebred shepherd dog, which we meet at the very beginning of the journey, without an owner, trained in many commands and practically understanding human speech (when he asks her to bring something) - this is suspicious ...

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

This would explain why we find it at the very beginning of the game.