3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 12.11.21 12:07 am

GTA not from Rockstar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In your opinion, which team could make GTA BETTER than the guys from Rockstar, or let's say which team you would like to see ...
123 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 12.11.21

+ +

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 12.11.21

Maxis? GTA? nooo

T
Turismo 12.11.21

I doubt anyone can make GTA better than Rockstar. Invest in this game as much as they invest in each part

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 12.11.21

"In your opinion, which team could make GTA BETTER than the guys from Rockstar? Or let's say which team you would like to see ..."

ValvE corp.
Bethesda Softworks

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

Grand Theft Aero was
just renamed and refreshed later.

DiLouk
And what kind of Monolith?

ValvE corp.
Yeah, then GTA would be a first-person shooter, and definitely a team one, we would walk in a friendly company in Liberty City and kill enemies, and the transport would only be equipped with machine guns and rocket launchers ...))

D
DiLouk 12.11.21

And what kind of Monolith?
Yeah, ask what Kraytek is)

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

What a monolith, [deleted]. Kraitek, I know, created the Crisis benchmark.

D
DiLouk 12.11.21

Bethesda Softworks
God forbid! Fallout 3: Oblivion is not enough for us, so now there is also GTA V: Oblivion ... a nightmare!

What a monolith, EPT.
Haven't you played Blood, No One Lives Forever, Aliens versus Predator 2, or at least FEAR?

G
Grandshot 12.11.21

You couldn't think of anything better ... you say. Let's wait for All Point bulletin and see :)

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

All, googled, the creators of Fira. Do I need to know all the games and all the studios, [deleted]? I wouldn’t know krytek if I hadn’t played Crisis a couple of times.

A
Anna V. 12.11.21

In your opinion, which team could make GTA BETTER than the guys from Rockstar?
Only Rocky can make GTA well, but let another screenwriter be hired

M
Maickle fort 12.11.21

Crytec, Ubisoft !!!!

A
Albo 12.11.21

And if our GSC started making a game in the style of GTA (only after STALKER 2 and 15 patches, of course) - how would you react, because they know how to make cool games!

D
DV_zWoD 12.11.21

Valve can if they want to!

K
Kramer 12.11.21

GTA without Rockstar is not GTA.

G
GariK Hunter 12.11.21

exactly

D
DV_zWoD 12.11.21

It's all relative!
If GTA started to publish ... for example Valve Software and people played for a long time and then came up with a theme like this "GTA is not from Valve Software". A Rockstar Games izdovali like other games ... then the people said the same thing
"GTA without" Valve Software "-not GTA!
That's so ....

R

"God forbid! Fallout 3: Oblivion is not enough for us, so now GTA V: Oblivion is also ... a nightmare!"

Patstalom. : D This is exactly what I expected, although I'm serious. ; D
"And if our GSC started to make a game in the style of GTA (only after STALKER 2 and 15 patches, of course) - how would you react, because they know how to make cool games"
And now I will express myself:
God forbid! a stalker and a bunch of software bugs are not necessary.

Who else could have made any other thread ala GTA project? Ottoman.

"Yeah, then GTA would be a first-person shooter, and definitely a team one, we would walk in a friendly company in Liberty City and kill enemies, and the transport would only be equipped with machine guns and rocket launchers ...))"
Not a fact.

Id SOftware
Bethesda Softworks _))))) lololololol.

T
Tyler 12.11.21

If Valve does it, then, in fact, it will no longer be GTA. It will turn out to be a big pretentious story, and Rockstar make GTA crazy

R

Here is you (YOU?) In vain ... Oh, in vain ...