3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 12.11.21 12:07 am

GTA not from Rockstar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In your opinion, which team could make GTA BETTER than the guys from Rockstar, or let's say which team you would like to see ...
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tyler 12.11.21

Wow, there have already been threats to me)

By the way, I didn’t say that Valve is bad at making games. They just make them differently than Rockstar

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 12.11.21

What are the threats? :): D

D
DV_zWoD 12.11.21

Damn, Valve didn't even try to make a game like GTA! From where do you (people) know how they will do! Maybe even better than Rockstar! A?

T
TREz-15 12.11.21

EA games

S
ScaryFad 12.11.21

Yes, I'm already introducing GTA: Night Life, GTA: Univercity, GTA: Bon Voyage ...

[
[Left this site] 12.11.21

ScaryFad
Ridiculous. Do not scare the current of especially advanced users. Otherwise, they will believe it ....
But in general, stop arguing. Nobody will make GTA better than RockStar. They are already one whole.

G
Grandshot 12.11.21

Now, if GTA was originally developed by Valve, then we would not have seen "Censored scenes" in this. But then they would have had a full set of official tools for developing mods.

S
ScaryFad 12.11.21

And then they will believe it ....
I think something similar would be if EA suddenly began to develop GTA.
But then they would have had a full set of official tools for developing mods ...
so we would still see these scenes.

R

"so we would have seen these scenes anyway."

It is quite logical.

C
Collector GTA 12.11.21

If EA develops GTA it will be a cross between SIMS and NFS not going without a disk, IMHO :)

R

"not going without a disk"

Doesn't R * have?

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 12.11.21

From Activision .... GTA V: Modern Warfare XDDDDDD
Jokes aside, no one can do better than R * GTA.

R

Better than DMA Desyain, no one will burn down an arcade race in the most suitable form!

W
Wu zi mu 12.11.21

they in gta sa sidzheya badly created and sidzheya lips are thick

a
aer1al 12.11.21

Rockstar rockstar !!! chants playground! Why not YUBISOFT why not ELECTRONIC ARTS in the end ???? YOU WILL SAY WRONG: "WHOM BETTER WOULD YOU DO!" And "TO WHOM COPYRIGHT BELONGS" I personally think that EA and Ubisoft would do just fine if they were the first! After all, please tell me Blizzard created the world of Warcraft! Millions play in the Second World War, and Blizzard bathes in the rays of unshakable glory! And if then in the 94th the first would have released the first varik not blizzard but the same electronic arts ??? let's say they, for example, would have been the first to have such an idea in their heads! and everyone would think that electronic arts would cope with this task like no one else! Here, comrades, I will tell you the principle is not "who got the best", but "who got up earlier and slippers" !!!

G
Gr jackson 12.11.21

GTA IV was developed by the Scots and the publishers by the Americans.

P
P3truha 12.11.21

yeaaa nuuuuuu really ???
that's news

E
Egor_Pskov 12.11.21

Green

D
DarkAgent 12.11.21

GTA IV was developed by the Scots and the publishers by the Americans.
And the Russians are playing ... DDD

G
Grand theft aero 12.11.21

And in the death of spies, the Russians also developed, released the Russians, and the Americans play 0_o
I found only an American licensed one)))
So ... I would like EA to release GTA, then there would be a good plot like Saboteur (the hatch was still so cool there , when he was overwhelmed)), you could do business and hire bodyguards like in GODFATHER 2 and there would be a lot of jackets like in it! And physics from burnout!