3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aconer 12.11.21 12:53 am

Mediocre films

Now the fashion has developed for May 9, February 23 to show films about the Great Patriotic War. I find these films mediocre and second-rate, because modern directors do not at all understand what they are making films about. They don't even try to recreate the atmosphere of those times. The speech of the characters, their jokes, behavior are not at all the same as they were during the war. Old films convey this. The new ones recreate only clothes, objects and weapons, but make films with modern heroes and stamps. It is not entirely clear why such films should be made. Just to exploit the theme of war for the sake of "cutting the dough"?
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
The ocean 12.11.21

Saving Private Ryan isn't bad

A
Aconer 12.11.21

The Ocean
is in the wrong place

r
requiemmm 12.11.21

Yes, just cut the dough. Therefore, all these films look like a movie about the priest, a kind of adventures of an office hamster near Stalingrad. Better "Liberation" or the same "Shield and Sword", together with "Seventeen Moments of Spring" can no longer be removed. You can shoot a little action movie with a yoba-grafon, but there will be no "soul" in it.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

D
Don thomas falcone 12.11.21

What is there to be surprised at. Modern Russian cinema has sunk into shit on its own foundations. Films without a soul at all. And the actors are not what they used to be. Take Tikhonov, for example. This is not Mikhalkov and Bezrukov somehow.

S
Strange wanderer 12.11.21

well, the last two films from Mikhalkov about the Second World War are completely mediocre: terrible special effects, script, blasphemy, ignorance of history, and yet these films positioned themselves as "The Great Film about the Great War." This is about two films: "Citadel" and "Anticipation". To imagine what these films are, you can watch reviews from Bad Comedian.

_
_Lawless_ 12.11.21

Strange wanderer

I do not agree that Mikhalkov's films about the Second World War (Burnt by the Sun 2) are mediocre. It's just about your expectation of the movie. Honestly, the film is not for "big screens", but rather for home viewing. Again, if you are waiting for action, special effects, large-scale wars, then you will clearly be disappointed. This is primarily a military drama, but many positioned the film as a military action, which is why there are so many angry reviews.

M
Monolithian Charon 12.11.21

Speaking specifically about Russian mediocre films, this list will include such "masterpieces" as "The Best Film", "Yolki", etc. But this is only a small part that appears on the screens of cinemas. Our television sins with this even more. The situation is almost ubiquitous. However, the TNT channel stands out especially - no TV channel spews such a number of low-quality films and series from its depths. Personally, I think that this channel should be closed, in view of its contributing to the degradation of people.
I would like to take this opportunity to say that I strongly disagree with those who call Nikita Mikhalkov a mediocrity. Personally, I like both old ("One among strangers, a stranger among friends", "A few days in the life of Ilya Ilyich Oblomov") and new ("The Barber of Siberia", "12", "Burnt by the Sun 2") his works. In my opinion, this is one of the most talented people in Russian cinema. As a filmmaker, I respect him very much. As for his civic position, I do not have enough information here. From his television appearances and interviews, I saw only the 2009 edition of the Posner program. I must note that at that time he spoke a lot correctly. Maybe something has changed now. In this regard, I do not presume to judge him.

D
Don thomas falcone 12.11.21

Isn't Russian cinema completely lost?

t
ttd 12.11.21

I want a film where Stalin fights Hitler on katana.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Mediocre films

All Russians.

V
Volt123 12.11.21

oooii3gg
No, and some of ours are normal.

M
Max Fry 12.11.21

Volt123
Among the modern ones, I don’t remember the normal ones.

t
ttd 12.11.21

You look a little, or your memory is bad.

m
masha 12.11.21

There are many good Russian films.

V
Volt123 12.11.21

Max Fry
Among the modern - Siberia. Monamur film norms, albeit not a new idea there.

K
Klawa 12.11.21

Monamur would be good if it were not for the mate and some scenes, sometimes jarred (((.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 12.11.21

Rzhevsky against Napoleon, The Best Film, Kick-Ass 2, Inhabited Island, LAPUKHI, and many more films that I'm too lazy to write.

A
Alex_Balay_ 12.11.21

Pay attention to the wonderful actor Alexander Kur .. Nevsky. All his creations are not just mediocre films, but just a disgrace of cinema.

D
Decadent 12.11.21

"Dust"! All the parts are shit, and so are the books. It is strange that no one mentioned this vyser. The Hunger Games is shit too. And in general, everything associated with the name Stephenie Meyer is nothing more than shit.