3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 12.11.21 12:53 am

Will it be sold on PC discs? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Has anyone heard?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Traun
Of course, my friend will have ordered in the mvidio disc already

S
Slava74oren 12.11.21

Traun
Will. Even the collectible will have a figurine.

K
Kosh13 12.11.21

If so, why?

Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

It will be, of course. The first thing we did was pre-order in the 1C store, and only for boxed versions.

s
strelok312 12.11.21

And why not then?
Discs have always been and always will be !!

v
vanoz13 12.11.21

It will be like a collector's item from "Buk". There is a bunch of everything, a leather diary, a jade necklace, a 30 cm figurine of Lara, posters, a map ... And it's all worth it - 9999 rubles!

T
Trestan 12.11.21

Kosh13
Amen

a
aKinave 12.11.21

https://www.1c-interes.ru/catalog/all6963/21394988/

G
Gidralisk 12.11.21

eh discs discs your time is passing ..................

n
nonakukifu 12.11.21

Gidralisk
well, I would not say who needs to use those, for example, for example, all the information that I care about idiots for blurs ..

T
Traun 12.11.21

Kosh13
And then I have 4400 on the Eldorado, and Mvideo can be bought with a discount of 500 r (I took Just Cause 3)
I left piracy in games only I buy, what I'm interested in

7Rain7 12.11.21

Guys, where should these disks be inserted? ))) I haven't used these rooms for 7 years.

R
ReKsSam 12.11.21

strelok312
And why not then?
Discs have always been and always will be !!

Uh-huh, there will always be, funny. Fuck progress.
Although in backward countries they will sit down for a little longer, the future belongs to cloud storage, ultra-high-speed Internet, and more productive information carriers that will simply kill disks - morally and technically outdated garbage with a poor design.

It's just that it's still easier for people to buy 4.7gb crap for 20 rubles than flash drives or portable SSDs, which are many times more practical and reliable.

Floppy disks are dead - disks will also die, they will be replaced by more advanced options.
This is called progress.

T
Traun 12.11.21

7Rain7
nothing bothers me in the incentive to activate the key, and download. I don’t put it on the disk.
I'm just thinking of buying a game, and it will be released cheaper / free in the Mvideo or Eldorado store.

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

Traun
Well, if you have to reinstall the system (after all, sooner or later you will have to), then what will happen then ????

K
Kosh13 12.11.21

Traun
Can Mvideo really spend bonuses on games?

l
loyals 12.11.21

Pharmacy queue.
Granny, quite loudly and distinctly: - I have a medicine for hemorrhoids. Just not expensive.
Pharmacist: Here, candles. Two pieces a day, insert in the morning and at night.
Granny: Where to insert?
The pharmacist, somewhat embarrassed: In the hole where the hemorrhoids are.
Granny: Which one?
Pharmacist: Do you have two there?
Granny: I have two! And all normal people have two. Do you have one?
Pharmacist: I have one! Then, realizing that the grandmother is confusing something, he clarifies: - What hurts you, grandmother?
Granny, angry, goes to shout: I tell you - hemorrhoids! Here (showing just above the bridge of the nose) everything is clogged, I can't breathe!
A curtain...

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Of course there will be. I also bought a Steam version on disk for Larka 2013. And RotTR took the digital version in Steam

d
deIIis 12.11.21

Weird question. And what games are no longer released on discs?

d
deIIis 12.11.21

7Rain7 Put the
box on the shelf. Take only the activation key from the disk.