3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HamataYoshi 12.11.21 05:34 pm

Black Market (XCOM 2)

In the first xcom, you could sell any junk that is not of scientific value in order to raise money. In xcom 2 you will be informed that it is also possible to do this, only I did not find such an opportunity, I reviewed everything that is possible on the base, but to no avail. Can you help if someone figured it out?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sailor M00N 12.11.21

You will find a black market there will be items - "buy" - - "sell" -. The black market is somewhere on the map, it will be highlighted as a task to be checked by the scanner.

H
HamataYoshi 12.11.21

Sailor M00N
Thank you. Didn't know what the new part did so realistically with that.

D
Demoniac1985 12.11.21

Be careful with purchases on the black market! We must remember that reconnaissance data is needed for story missions related to the Avatar! And then I bought a bunch of everything there, and when to fly to a new territory of data, then there is no ..... I had to spend a lot of time so far the mission for which they are given did not appear. So you can lose with the Avatar!

S
SVAEIG 12.11.21

Yes, without intelligence you can lose at the right moment, they are needed to establish contact with a new territory, so it is better to always keep about 200 units with you.

B
BarackKamacho 12.11.21

do not buy anything, without intelligence there will be a gamover

M
Mikhail Ytsuknn 12.11.21

And what can you sell painlessly?

k
killerbot 12.11.21

Mikhail Ytsuknn
alien corpses and fragments of robots / turrets. you don't need a lot of them, and with almost every mission they fall. berserkers, for example, you don't even have to research - sell immediately

M
Mikhail Ytsuknn 12.11.21

killerbot
Thanks)