3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 12.11.21 05:34 pm

How do you feel about the death penalty in the sense of humanity?

Many say that - in any case it is impossible to execute, because according to the biblical commandments it is a sin, but it is impossible to sin, and from the point of view of morality it is inhuman, the death penalty should be replaced for life with the right to be released in individual cases. the death penalty has no revenge. Those who crave the death penalty, for the most part, are thirsting for revenge, and not social protection and everything else. And what is the use of executing a person who has already killed someone, because the execution of a criminal cannot resurrect his victims. Execution is a consequence. But we do not pay attention to the reasons.

Is life on the scales? The life and health of a criminal? Good.
On the other side - also life.
The lives of those killed by this criminal for fun or for drunkenness (it does not matter, with an ax or a car in an accident). The lives of those who were hooked on him. The lives and health of patients who did not receive expensive medicines due to cut funding, since the criminal stole budget money. Killed for a bag and a cell phone, or should all these lives be easily discounted for the greatest value - the life of a criminal? Ah, he's a man, he has rights, he is worthy ... Aha. His victims, their lives and destinies, the destinies of their loved ones, therefore, were not worthy, pah on them? Also on the other side of the scale lies the keeping of this criminal in custody. Feeding, etc. Maintenance at the expense of the budget, which is formed from our taxes. More will go to life or even 15 years - less will go to law-abiding pensioners, teachers, doctors, higher retirement age, etc. The offender pulled himself out of the legal field. He stepped over the restrictions dictated by the law, which means that by doing so he left the area of ​​guaranteed civil rights. He has no right to life, health, humanity and all that. I believe that there is nothing worse than a life sentence. The special regime for keeping such prisoners is quite harsh. They have every day scheduled by the minute and every day they have a Groundhog Day. They do not see relatives and friends, native places. Their whole life is a cramped cell, but a promenade. And so for at least 25 years. Or do you think that it is better to pardon ten villains than to execute one innocent person? Humanity is good, but for the first time, I do not think that humanity should be shown to repeat offenders, with the abolition of the death penalty, the number of serious crimes has only increased.
99 Comments
Sort by:
i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Doberrman699 is
our man unbreakable and incorruptible? read the post carefully, and not the first 3 words
why only because of the cards? you study the psychology of every criminal and they bring down only because of the cards? neither because of the fact that there is not enough space, nor from banal boredom?
And what does Russian prisons have to do with it?
PS Chop off the right hand, steals with the left, bran and the left - he will die of impotence, the same execution only in a more painful variation

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

imperator2112
about cards, 8 years of work in colonies of strict and general regime. For statistics, will you do well? Okay, let's add here those who were pinned down at the edit or those who can't live there, and drastka from the cafeteria until the bell rings. But not out of boredom and Believe me, there are not many cases.
Regarding the cutting off of limbs, if you delve into the outline of my post, you will understand that I am for the death penalty. And the methods, they are different

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

imperator2112
oh yes, Chikatilo, Mosgaz, and other elements like them and others like them. It's like running from a mountain, here you can't think in half measures, or the death penalty for theft and for mass genocide, if it is possible to designate maniacs, rapists and other serial workers that way, or jail everyone, nihay sit, the state of bastards will feed

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

Okruta has, as always, ubiquitous bastards .....

and the rapist is love
Epic Facepalm
Okruta, do you agree to be loved so much too?

O
Okruta 12.11.21

Pedophilia, definitely? Definitely.
You took off the girl, everything looks like a chin-chin, you don't look at her in the passport, like all 20 in appearance. And then it turns out that she is only 15 and she claims that she told you about it. Do you agree to receive an intracranial injection of lead for this?
Terrorism, definitely? Definitely.
You decided to go fishing, and what kind of fishing without dynamite. Well, you bought a couple of checkers for the occasion. And here, for a completely leftist reason, you have a search, finds this dynamite, and they sew terrorism. Are you ready for the fact that the fish wanted to eat and receive an intracranial injection of lead?
Rape (refers to girls over 18)? I think that for the first time you can give 10-12 years of strict regime.
If love is forbidden, then humanity will end.
Okruta has, as always, ubiquitous bastards .....
Where in this thread did I say that ?!
Okruta, do you agree to be loved so much too?
As my classmate said, well, girls, who rape me, take off your clothes!

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

Okruta
Ahaha ... decided to breed demagoguery) Well, no. This business will not work. In every city there are pimps, these pimps have, you won't believe, prostitutes. If this prostitute is not older than 18 years old, then no one will take her and will not be employed as a taku. And if they take it, you can't even imagine what a risk it is for the pimp himself, and the underground organization for which he works. They don't need problems with the law. Therefore, they will work quietly. And do you seriously think that if such an execution law is introduced, people will not bother to inquire about the age of a prostitute from a pimp? Well, then this intracranial injection won't hurt them.
the reason for the search, finds this dynamite, and sew terrorism.
What? What kind of terrorism? What is not a state betrayal? Maximum poaching and possession of weapons. Nobody will call you a terrorist because you blew up fish with dynamite while fishing. Fines for keeping explosives. Because the quantity and type of the substance itself depends.
If you disable love, then comes an end to mankind
Ie Is rape equal to love for you? If your problems do not give you this, and you do not need to take it by force.

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

The punishment should be for the crime.
HSE for all sorts of serial killers and maniacs.

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

Okruta
As my classmate used to say, well, girls who rape me, take off your clothes
No, not girls. Since rape is love for you, then I know a place where you will be loved
for a long time.
Spoiler

Anyway, IMHO Okrute's time to see a psychiatrist.

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

Are you ready for the fact that the fish wanted to eat and receive an intracranial injection of lead?

R
Roman Pivovarov 12.11.21

It seems to me that the death penalty is a pretty good thing, not in terms of humanity, but in terms of, for example, intimidation (one thing will put you in jail, and another thing is death 100% if you are caught, they will start thinking right away), and indeed there are such scum that should be executed there. pedo, psycho, etc. (The harsher the crime, the harsher the punishment). But that's my personal opinion

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Papa Cheburator is a
punishment for a crime, hmm. And maybe death is not the worst punishment for an individual who loves to fuck youngsters. Maybe an individual is afraid to get into the zone, which is possibly worse for him than death.

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Okruta
I knew one cheerful tramp. He somehow, on the occasion of the stage on the watch, put it, literally, "they are grubbing to our barrack ... on the 134th they brought it, the point is covered with a mouse's eye, it smells of tender love for the whole vein, let it go to the barrack, Be human?" here's an example of love, true, hard to tax😁

O
Okruta 12.11.21

If this prostitute is not older than 18 years, the
term "take off" in Russian has a broader meaning than you perceived. I didn't think about the priestesses of love at all when I wrote the post.
What? What kind of terrorism?
And the investigator will explain this to you. Do you remember the DDT song about Ivan Pomidorov, because the hero did nothing terrorist there either.
Daddy Cheburator, what are you talking about? Actually, it was about the girls. And where your spoiler is not, therefore, Articles 131 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, too. Article 121 of the RSFSR Criminal Code is flourishing there, and this is a completely different article, which, alas, is not criminally punishable in this country.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

The term "remove" in Russian has a broader meaning
The word "to remove" in Russia means to remove a prostitute. You can't film anyone else. You won't be able to take off the rest, because you don't pay money either. No one will sleep with you for nothing. If not a rich man and not a star. Well, or a master of seduction. What I'm sure doesn't apply to you. Other ways, let's say sex for ... well, for an iPhone they can sleep. But these are not prostitutes, ah ... "anti-mate" do not miss this word, but it starts with the letter "B". I think you will realize and understand who they are, and that there is a difference between them and the prostitutes. And then you shouldn't treat them. Yes, no one will give everyone an iPhone or something else. And for money you can only "rent" a prostitute. And you will receive it here and now. But I understand where you are leading. Well what can I say. Now you have to be choosy about your connections. People need to be careful. Yes, no one will brandish capital punishment like a pendant between his legs. If a girl comes to the station and talks about rape, a thorough investigation will be carried out. They won't be executed just like that. This will excite the public. Mama Don't Cry. But think about it, but what about those pedophiles who track down children who communicate with children via the Internet. Do they really have to live? Precisely what is not. Oh, I understand all this dichotomousness of everything in this world. You can benefit from everything, and some prostitute under this law can rake money off the rich, but this does not negate the fact that pedophiles who have this mental deviation, and not as a result of ignorance, should be executed. Moreover, it is possible to amend the law, think carefully and you can find a way out, which would protect ignorant men from being seduced by a girl younger than 18. You can think for yourself. It will not be worse)
And the investigator will explain this to you
And write me an administrative fine. As long as I have not been noticed in anything suspicious, and people know me as a kind and good person who stuns fish with dynamite. And therefore, for the first time, they will give me an administrative fine. But for the second time he was imprisoned, but not as a terrorist, but as illegal possession of explosives and ignoring the norms of the law.

O
Okruta 12.11.21

The word "to remove" in Russia means to remove a prostitute.
This is just one of the meanings, in a broader sense, generally pick up a girl. This is the meaning I had in mind when I wrote. I apologize for the confusion with the terms, the treachery of the great and mighty.
But think about it, but what about those pedophiles who track down children who communicate with children via the Internet. Do they really have to live?
Why not? What do you think they are doing wrong?
And he will write me an administrative fine.
Apparently, you have not yet encountered the domestic law enforcement system. From personal experience: the same case can be classified as 105, 119 and 213 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, and these are completely different articles and, accordingly, terms.
So look if you don’t want to sit down.
But what about the madness of the senses? It will kill all the romance of the relationship.
This is not fishing, but cheating.
No, it's just a different way of fishing. However, an example from the ceiling, you can find anything in the same perfume.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

This is just one of the meanings, in a broader sense, to pick up a girl in general. On the
contrary, picking up can mean taking off, but taking off does not mean picking up. For prostitutes themselves are suitable, unlike ordinary girls. I agree, and they can come up, but there is a possibility, but not with a prostitute. Therefore, in order to pick up you need to make a certain effort, it is possible to get acquainted yourself, in most cases, while for renting you do not need to have anything other than money. Even a social phobia can pick up a prostitute, but he cannot pick up a girl. This is the difference.
Why not? What do you think they are doing wrong?
Those. it is not enough for you that a 40 year old man enters into a relationship with a 10-12 year old girl? Well, if so then yes, of course they do absolutely nothing. In your words, they have "madness of the senses."
Apparently, you have not yet encountered the domestic law enforcement system
Oh well, not that personally, but indirectly) I know how our system works. For stealing a car, you get burglary and a criminal sentence. In general, in theory, there is an administrative fine, then a conditional one, and only then a criminal one. Although there may not be a fine, depending on the number of stolen cars, they can give a conditional right away, or maybe a criminal one. I have two acquaintances who received different punishments for the same crime. But the storage of explosives does not yet provide enough evidence to be considered a terrorist, as does the lack of a license to fire weapons and to hunt in a prohibited place.

O
Okruta 12.11.21

Rather, on the contrary, to pick up can mean to take off, but to take off does not mean pick up.
I say, let's not follow the subtleties of the great and mighty. I hope you understood the meaning of what was said - this is the main thing.
Those. it is not enough for you that a 40 year old man enters into a relationship with a 10-12 year old girl?
The main thing is that not with the boy, which means it's okay. There is a wonderful Russian proverb: what is natural is not ugly.
But keeping explosives still doesn't provide enough evidence to be considered a terrorist.
Well, another example, you buy sugar in bulk, they grab you and against the background of the explosions in Moscow and Volgodonsk they sew you terrorism. For they found sugar from you, but RDX has not yet been found, but this does not mean anything, it must be somewhere somewhere, during the investigation you must confess. Like the previous version, this is also from the ceiling, but do not forget which country we live in.
I don't like sugar, okay: you care about your health, and against the background of the recent ban on potassium permanganate, you stock up on a whole bag of potassium permanganate in advance, and when you search it, you find it. If you have so many red crystals, according to the logic of the investigation, you prepared them for explosives, you damn terrorist.
But there is still a wonderful group of mineral fertilizers - saltpeter. Well, in general, you understand me ... I hope.
Oh well, not that personally, but an indirect sign
Well, here is just an example with three articles at the discretion of the investigation not from the ceiling, a real case, as I already wrote, from personal experience. This is how our law enforcement system works.

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

Those. it is not enough for you that a 40 year old man enters into a relationship with a 10-12 year old girl?
The main thing is that not with the boy, which means it's okay. There is a wonderful Russian proverb: what is natural is not ugly.
Fucking facepalm. Just no words. Let's love the youngsters !!
According to Okrut, the word to love means to rape.

377885207 12.11.21

Murder is murder, revenge is revenge, and execution is undoubtedly execution. Separate the flies from the cutlets, so to speak. If a person killed - he had a motive (or not), depending on who he killed and why - he will be avenged or not, for the same reason he will repeat his act or not. And for the same reason, he should be executed or not. The motive decides everything. And the death penalty in this country is necessary, but preferably painful, because it is not enough to be afraid of death - you never know death fell asleep and that's it. But if they know what they are pushing themselves to, then yes, it will be more difficult to kill and easier to surrender to the state - even if it punishes at least somehow, than to plunge into such a price.

B
Black.Card 12.11.21

Pedophiles, rapists - to kill ... And even better - first to deprive him of the genital organ, to let him live like this in a slammer for 5 years, and then finish him off.

Okruta is the first candidate.