3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guragcha 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mysterious and incomprehensible locations in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I propose to write here not about quest riddles, but about places of unclear purpose.
For example, to the west of Whiterun, (I write approximately, so that without a spoiler) there is a hill with some kind of stone gate, there are three graves and a skeleton in a hood. Armed, but does not attack, does not enter into conversations. The graves themselves are not active, even with a shovel.
Just decor or ...?
78 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hadrimatskhez 12.11.21

WHAT IS FOR THE CHORNY LIMIT, WHAT IS IT NECESSARY TO DO THERE?

J
Jack smith 12.11.21

I think everyone saw the ghostly headless horseman?

p
pladenok 12.11.21

Jack Smith
I only on screenshots, I saw a ghostly horse in the distance, but the sprrigans attacked me and this brute ran away .. I
saw a rift like a burial .. a skeleton was sitting on the grave, did not attack .. his friends wanted to attribute me to theirs .. failed. the skeleton remained sitting .. but I shot him an arrow out of harm's way, but it was still somehow strange .. the
aforementioned sprrigans worried me a little, is there any quest for them? destroy, for example, or at least understand their nature?

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 12.11.21

Guragcha is a hill with a kind of stone gate, there are three graves and a skeleton in a hood.

I ran to Roriksted, looking in the distance a figure in a black hoodie with a hood looms ... I thought a necromancer ... shot an arrow into his head ... And then it turned out to be some kind of skeleton ... Well, I had to fight with him, well at least Lydia was with me, otherwise he was not weak with magic, but I was only 7 lvl. was =)) I killed him, but nothing special happened and he did not have normal clothes (Xs, whether it was the skeleton or not =)

Heh, there in those places there is a mud-crab of an aching size, as if it were petrified =))) Kind of like a prehistoric extinct species of mud crab or xs =))

e
elmankuliev 12.11.21

Who knows where Sheogorath is? Can someone throw off a card with a mark?

H
Hudson 12.11.21

The quest for him somewhere in Solitude is taken. There, some old horseradish walks down the street and asks the owner to return home.

J
Just like old times 12.11.21

Heh, there in those places there is a mud-crab of an aching size, like a petrified one =))) a
quest crab :) I had a chance to wrestle with this :)

E

Just like old times quest crab :)

Nuka ..... nuka, what kind of quest? Where can I get it? Maybe at least this crab will make me sweat, otherwise dragons and giants no longer insert =)))

M
Mixa-mix 12.11.21

Lemyuell
Difficulty go up and will insert)

E

I play an adept =)) I run like that on the tundra, I mean, here in front of my gaze a bandit falls from the sky, I think what for nah ... In general, I was surprised at first, then I looked closely, and a few flights of arrows from me there is a giant with a club shoto there swung =)) Heh ... understandably ... while in short I was poking around in that bandyugan, taking off his last boots ... Lydia, as always, ran to the giant ... without permission, by the way ... Well, I think ... right now, I will take off my boots and go to the giant to pile on as always =)) I took the boots, I come running, and Lydia is already doing a beautiful finish to the giant, she broke it off =))) Here's what to do with this unsuitable girl?))

K
KARTER347 12.11.21

Hadrimatskhez
KOROCHO THERE IS A SKY CHORNOE SUCH VOLMERS SCARY THERE WALK THERE THERE is almost the main quest.

p
pladenok 12.11.21

and .. saw another piokle .. I ran somehow along the northern part .. near winterhold .. a cave .. there are guardian stones .. and then I see a mammoth half frozen in the ice) I walked around it from all sides, I thought "hmm. . unlucky little boy "and went on =)

[
[666] MaxXx 12.11.21

There is a cave in the lower left corner of the map, right UNDER Riften. On the map, it is marked AS a cave, in fact there is a black stone there. The map shows that the entrance is a stone. But there is nothing on it. Who found it?

I
IceHammer4600 12.11.21

Lemyuell don’t write such a dick anymore, it’s disgusting to read that there are not enough girls at school? to a 3d model it is not normal to experience such emotions.

L
Lуnх 12.11.21

to a 3d model it is not normal to experience such emotions.

You are surprised, you take a look at the ME 2 forum. What Tali did to the boys. Lydia in Skyrim is a trifle compared to what it was (or maybe it is, it has not played the effect for a long time).

There is a cave in the lower left corner of the map, right UNDER Riften. On the map, it is marked AS a cave, in fact there is a black stone there. The map shows that the entrance is a stone. But there is nothing on it. Who found it?

Sometimes there are locations that only open on a quest.
You've probably seen the nightingale hall, but it's still too early for you to go there.
So there is a stone instead of an entrance. It was so with the tomb where the brothers of the storm need to get the crown. I was there before, but there was no entrance, just ruins, and according to the quest, the whole tomb turned out to be later.

A
Ansemo 12.11.21

Lemyuell
In general, in Skyrim, as in Oblivion, the level of the enemy is adequate to the level of your character, i.e. on the first level, you can overwhelm everyone.

H
Hudson 12.11.21

Ansemo

Start a new game, set the difficulty to "Master", look for a falmer, a giant or a snow troll on the first level - and the flag is in your hands.

b
benites 12.11.21

what to take from them besides analyzes, it is better to have a dragon priest

L
Lуnх 12.11.21

what to take from them besides analyzes, it is better to have a dragon priest.

Well, the fat of a troll or falmer's ears are very useful in alchemy.

By the way, here someone wrote about an ice floe with runes, write about where this ice floe is located, I've already licked all the icebergs, but I still don't come across it

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

Start a new game, set the difficulty "Master", look for a falmer, giant or snow troll on the first level - and the flag is in your hands.
at the first Persian - there are no snow trolls in Skyrim. generally.
And I knocked down the giant as a first-level magician - nothing special, I got the second level. The health of the giants is not so much, and no one forces them to substitute themselves under the club.
And the Falmer are generally leveled themselves, as are the dragurs and dragon priests.