3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21 06:52 pm

How much would you like to earn?

so much to forget about the existence of money
63 Comments
Sort by:
I
I am Batman 12.11.21

Paltos ruble think okay.

w
warp 37 12.11.21

$ 1000 alone would have been enough for me.

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

That's about how much

7Rain7 12.11.21

1.5 times more than it would be fine for me now.

X
XBoy360 12.11.21

2 times more than now, and for my ceiling a middle-bottom citizen of Russia would be approx.

W
Wing42 12.11.21

At the moment, I am satisfied with the current state of affairs. The larger the company, the more valuable my services are to it. Our director is just gold, he knows what escalation is.

M
Mitya12 12.11.21

A couple of billion.

K
Kind uncle 12.11.21

I would like to earn so much that when you spend, you don’t look in your wallet, and you don’t think how much is left there. By the way, I heard that now they make good money on the joint venture http://sptovarov.ru/

K
Katarina Smirnova 12.11.21

The more money, the more needs ... Greed has no chapel))) I think that it is important not only how much to earn, but also how. For example, I work in the office, from 9 to 6, one day off. I would like to receive more and at the same time so that there is time to spend money) An acquaintance from the time of university began to earn money as a freelancer, he does not receive money regularly, but he has a lot of free time. Now he wants to get me to work at home, he says that you can make good money on bets, [deleted], but I think there is a lot to know, although there are already good ready-made questions and interesting strategies ...

L
Life is shit 12.11.21

Several. They always bring me everything on a silver tray.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Life is shit
Such a statement is very strange combined with your nickname :)

N
NikolasD 12.11.21

We work to survive, the state takes money from us from everywhere, everyone knows this, it's a pity that nothing can be done, we pay for the crisis, from our wallet, the violation goes on the salary both on the part of state institutions and on the part of individual entrepreneurs, people with higher education they find it difficult to get a job, they keep us as idiots as before, it's a shame in general, serfdom was disguised. This leads to depression, it is better not to even start a conversation about money and other things. People will always have little money, first you will take what is necessary to survive , then when you have more money than enough you will take whatever you want, and the more money you have, the more you will be dependent on them. Money decides everything, you can bribe anyone, the only question is the amount. In the same YouTube, you can learn a lot about our country .. Everything is much more complicated than it seems, the president does not rule the country,
I do not expect that many will agree with my statements, but I am sure that everything is exactly so.

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Katarina Smirnova
can already be spammed with links

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.11.21

Money won't help me

R
Ripper man 12.11.21

thousand 65

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 12.11.21

I once had a wonderful dream,
Seven movers carried my salary.

J
John Smith_18_ 12.11.21

Exactly enough so that they would not order me.
In general, the main thing is that the work is to your liking, etc. (I don't think murder will work)

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 12.11.21

rPeBoJL
How long do you agree to work?

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Viktor Ivanov1980
enough so that after that there will be strength and the desire to live

J
JimmiNeiton 12.11.21

Such questions will not help you anyway, and living depending on how much others earn is also bad.