3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trois63 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Quality black and white filter (Mafia 2)

who is too lazy to read, immediately the question is - is there such a mod, as in the video, and if not, can it be done?
Initially, I wanted to replay the game in the first person, but came across a video in which, in addition to driving in the first person, a very atmospheric black and white filter with film aging effects, etc. was

applied , the game looks like a movie, the author of the video attached a link to download the mod "Free- Ride Joe's Adventures v2.0 by eXistenZ34 ", but as far as I know, this mod does not contain such a filter
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
trois63 12.11.21

Andrey _124
from my message it is clear that I know about the existence of mods in the first person, it is the filter and the possibility of creating it that are of interest

A
Aenmutus 12.11.21

Andrey _124
Write normally, because of capital letters I stop before each word!

t
trois63 12.11.21

A break for PG 561 files for the game .. from graphic mods I noticed worthy users (and at the same time authors of mods): orangebrains, Nemesis7675, eXistenZ34, FunnYWorld .. this is more of a note for me, later I'll try to talk to them, maybe someone wants to do such a filter ... it is especially interesting to talk with eXistenZ34 (as I understand it by a foreign author), since in the description of the video, it is he who is indicated by the author of the mod

p
pihken 12.11.21

I'm afraid my eyes will quickly get tired of such a filter

S
Ser777 12.11.21

You can do this through SweetFX.
For example https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/29316/

t
this isnt weed 12.11.21

Aenmutus
Schoolchildren have been writing this way lately.

m
meagarry 12.11.21

Yes, connect the whole business to the old TV set.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

black and white just can be repaired
with noise with all sorts of spots of ready-made ones
. two textures with noise are taken and arcs move against each other with a pixelated one with addition limitation and superimposed on the frame where there is more than 0, there, respectively, 0 and where 1 is some kind of mathematical deduction from the frame brightness. the stripes there are also about the same or more complicated.
Here's the current in practice, I saw one ENB where there was such a fx file with static noise. and this is bad stupid.

P
Pumping iron 12.11.21

trois63
is a cudgel video editor effect)))))))))

M
MelShlemming 12.11.21

How can you play with such a filter? You can't stand it for 5 minutes.

I
I like the Joker and Batm 12.11.21

Here is the mod http://mafiamods.com/mods/1940s-visual-effect/

t
trois63 12.11.21

I like the Joker and Batman.
looks like good, but is it compatible with first-person mods?

I
I like the Joker and Batm 12.11.21

trois63
Like yes