3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 12.11.21 07:19 pm

Stories preview (Fallout 4)

In general, I read your opinions, assessed my capabilities, and decided that there will be a re-edition of the Pre-War Peace and the story The World after the War, continuation, at the same time in early-mid-March. Police stories will be in late March-early April. Such cases. Work on the stories will begin in the near future.
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 12.11.21

The pre-war world should not be emphasized. And it is imperative to make some kind of link to the post-war. For example, after the war, the story of your great-great-great-grandson from the pre-war world, or your gg fell into a vat with the FEV virus and became a mutant on Mariposa when he was deployed with people who in the future would be a brotherhood, or became an experiment at a technological institute where his brain was saved and after 200 years were imported into sinta, or the memories of an old ghoul. That is, an independent pre-war world without reference to new events is needed like a hare a stop signal - the worst fallout in the world has already happened.

M
Misha Cherik 12.11.21

predator999
Why not? I like the pre-war world. But it will be after the war, so the story will be called - The world after the war. Same GG, the first months and years after the war. I don’t understand the stupid logic of the gazebo that life appeared only after 200 years after the war. It was in the first months, the diaries in the Cabbot house confirm this. Just that time, like the pre-war world, few people covered

p
predator999 12.11.21

Life was but most of those outside became radioactive waste from ghouls. And do not forget that the same NKR was founded by immigrants from the shelter 15 and it was opened that it was not immediately just like the bombs fell, but after a while. Even in the first part, there were few villages and people, I suppose that before these events, as soon as the bombs fell, it was even worse.