3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bagsisila 12.11.21 07:22 pm

The Making of the Psionicist (XCOM 2)

Is it worth bothering and spending resources on creating a psionicist, if at all makes sense to take him to the squad and how much more productive he is than other classes?
31 Comments
Sort by:
b
bagsisila 12.11.21

the psionic only works in the lab

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

Skaimax
leave the fighter in the lab there they offer a choice of 3 perks, a ray, a pass of a move and something else, but it is not clear what rank these abilities are and why only three, help, give an answer.
A continuous collection of words that are distantly related to each other. It is possible Only in the lab, murder is not pumped.

k
killerbot 12.11.21

Skaimax
psycho opens completely, both branches. so the choice is purely for yourself - what you need now

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

gloccc111 I
chew for people like you in the lab they offer 3 perks 1 ray, 2 skip the enemy and 3 perk (I don’t remember the name), what level this perk is when choosing is not clear (for people like you, I mean ranks), you are a genius list of ranks provide? Where is the set of words here? If you are unable to turn on your brain, this is your problem.

H
HAEMHIK 12.11.21

Found a video showing all the psionic skills and how they work, though in English, but you can understand
Spoiler
on the same channel there is an analysis of all classes

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

Skaimax
if you are not able to understand that skills are chosen RANDOMLY. You can even get a black hole on the title of an initiate (I did). And the titles grow GRADUALLY - if you get a skill of the level of a sorcerer, it does not mean that you will be given this title.

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

gloccc111
Lord, I told him one thing, he told me another, you are a funny type, okay, calm down and if you are not able to properly explain, show, tell you in the future, you better be silent, my friend, because the flow of your CHSV is already going through the roof. Learn from the person who is on top, nickname Mercenary, I asked him questions and received normal answers without fussing.

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

Skaimax
Has anyone found a psionic skill tree? (Screen) And then I am tormented by the question of what to take, because you take one there and what is opposite is unknown, I don't want to take a hat and then regret: (and in general its pumping is somehow dreary
. wall, maybe you will wiser. He says mine about the CSV. I gave you an extremely simple answer - psionics can learn ALL SKILLS EVEN LEVEL 1. you can learn EVERYTHING.

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

gloccc111
Tin, go already leave me alone, I gave you the answer "you can not be silent"

v
vidgin 12.11.21

Skaimax told
you that psionics can be pumped across all perks (both left and right), and these perks are in no way tied to his rank. You are given a choice of three skills, if you choose one of them, then you will download the other two later. The pumping takes place in the laboratory, the experience and skills do not depend on the number of enemies killed by the psionicist.

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

vidgin
I was answered yesterday and I understood everything, but this genius gives me useless advice for the second day and goes to person. And yes, he did not answer not one of my questions posed there, every time the conclusions are how stupid I am, but he is a genius, for comparison, read your answer where everything is clear, clear and understandable and his answers are a lot of nonsense about my age and the rest of the hat that has nothing in common with a theme.