3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Uzhev 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Purchase receipt for GTA V (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good evening everyone. There was such a problem, they hacked the mail and GTA5 account on the pc. I bought a boxed version, sent everything to tech support, and pictures of the box and the activation key. Now they demand a photo of the check, which, unfortunately, I do not have, or I threw it away, or I just can't find it. Can anyone please help?
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Kiryanov 12.11.21

Do you need a check?

A
Anton Uzhev 12.11.21

You need a purchase receipt for the PC version from the store. In gratitude, I can put some money on the phone.
Victor Kiryanov
yes

V
Victor Kiryanov 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
And damn I got lost too! litter!

L
LordHaroumont 12.11.21

Victor Kiryanov
Try to find photos of checks on the Internet, correct the numbers in the paint, and you will be happy!)

A
AgressorAntony 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
Alternatively, if you remember the date and time (at least the time is approximately), contact the store where you bought a copy of the check, they can restore you.

A
Anton Uzhev 12.11.21

LordHaroumont
already tried it, I can't find a single check

s
serj163 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
that is why it is necessary to create more complex and different passwords (from 25 characters), and not simple ones!

A
Anton Uzhev 12.11.21

AgressorAntony
could not help, contacted

V
VETER15 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
If they tried to help, they would help, or the store is so cheap. Contact your administrator or director. Sellers won't decide anything.

K
KoMPoT2113 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
I can only advise you to contact the store where you bought. But you will most likely need to provide documents of what exactly you bought, a box, etc. I don't remember what else they might ask for (I buy games online), also remember the approximate date. Maybe they will help, but in general buy games on the Internet, there are checks on the network and codes, for me, this is safer. Good luck with this problem)

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev, why the
hell do they demand a check when the license key is up to your throat, you don’t hand over bread

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
any goods can be returned and exchanged only with a receipt ... try to restore your mail, and use it to get access to GTA

d
demothen 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
A code for contacting those. do they need support? It seems that earlier accounts were restored using it for the boxed version.

A
AgressorAntony 12.11.21

demothen
Well, in general, I have a code on the disk for TP and a code to activate the game. For TP, in theory, only this code was needed.

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.11.21

imperator2112
well, so the game does not treat it that way, because first you buy then the goods are already with you and return it not how not to get the same thing as buying canned food, and then submit an empty can for a refund

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
disagrees, any product is subject to return and exchange, even if it is eaten whole, the difference is only in the number of days, and 14 days, if I'm not mistaken, 99% of the goods are covered
You can say that the canned food was expired;)

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.11.21

imperator2112
yes, if they are expired, then they should be recorded on a photo or video and wrapped in a bag, the product itself, but this is another matter he has a licensed product that was bought in the form of a boxed edition, there should be completely different rules, and so any fool will go to the store will buy the game, install and register the key and go back and hand over the disc in exchange for another, so it turns out according to your theory

C
CRASHBULLET 12.11.21

Anton Uzhev
Go to the store, they won't help you anywhere else. And if the conversation is with Steam, they seem to have demanded before the number of the conversation number be written under the key number on the disk.

imperator2112
Do not write nonsense, read the list of goods that are not covered by the 14-day law, cosmetics, medicines, TECHNICAL_DIFFICULT devices that do not have a factory defect. And since the package has been opened, the seller will refuse to return the money or replace it with a similar disk.

A
Anton Uzhev 12.11.21

The game was bought not on the incentive, but the box version, six months ago, the check is no longer possible to restore through the store
The code for technical support has already been written to them, they do not want to restore, give them a check

B
Bandera John 12.11.21

But from the online store where you bought the game itself, did you receive something like thank you for your purchase or something like that?