3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 10.11.19 11:08 pm

The game disappeared from Rockstar Games Launcher (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Did pre-order the game 11.10.19, select advanced Max Payne 3 and a game about a Detective.
All games are displayed in the squeak acquired, did the preload and only had to wait for the release.
But, like most, faced when you start the game with an Unexpected error launcher.
I climbed into the support and has managed to take me by them this advice:
Run Rockstar Games Launcher
Select Settings
Select the account information
Select to Delete the local profile
Note: this will remove all profile data from Your local computer and will require You to re-enter Rockstar Games Launcher. It will not delete Your Social Club account or any saved games. Entrance to the Social Club will recreate Your local profile.

I've done everything as was written in Support, launched the launcher, and games in the list acquired was not, they just are not there, writes buy RDR 2. I was in a panic! In support to write a letter to can not, because not included in the Social Club, stupid page reloaded and all.
Tell me what to do???
42 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.11.19

Maniac-X wrote:
Tell me what to do???
In addition to the prophets it is unlikely that someone will solve your problem and return the game,try to join the club and write in the support (they now have Achtung is happening,try to go later),attach a screenshot of the receipt with the transaction number of the purchase of the game.

V
Vhhl 10.11.19

Maniac-X
Decided as a question? Just I also lost the RDR in the launcher, it asks to re-install...

M
Maniac-X 10.11.19

Vhhl
No decided not to. Sent a complaint to Rockstar, answered all sorts of crap, type of wood, etc. And also asked for logs to throw, I took off. Sitting here waiting for answer )))

V
Vhhl 10.11.19

Maniac-X
Med, I have only suggested reinstalling the rgl again) If not difficult, can report if everything is correct? Though know is there any option but to re-rock

M
Maniac-X 10.11.19

Vhhl
You have something you can download, and I don't, because the game is completely gone from the launcher and offers again to buy it like I didn't buy it at all.

V
Vhhl 10.11.19

Maniac-X
Yes, pzdts, of course. Was Petropolis we like. Had I still to wait and the incentive to take)

N
N1KO 10.11.19

Maniac-X
You don't the logs to send, and the order number.

Vhhl
Scan in the launcher PC for installed games.

V
Vhhl 10.11.19

N1KО
Twenty times scanned. Games not detected)))

L
Lodurr 10.11.19

Vhhl
Trainer case is not set? The money was not trying to break? Or conduct other illegal activities? )

N
NightHawkreal 10.11.19

Yeah, like to play it? )))

M
Maniac-X 10.11.19

N1KО
Logs Rockstar I have asked for it, wise guy

V
Vhhl 10.11.19

Lodurr
Nothing. The evening download, the morning pumped to upgrade to 2.5 gig. The strip was filled and lit up red. Reinstalled the launcher and all is lost

N
N1KO 10.11.19

Maniac-X
Maybe you wrote the bot)

l
leonid22 10.11.19

guys this fail from Rockstar I have not seen make a photo, it gives an error as there is no game in your account on the Rockstar website, and the launcher is, well it is a tin, check for yourself

S
Streeting 10.11.19

leonid22
also, to go to the game not possible, the flight of the launcher

O
Onotole_console 10.11.19

Maniac-X
And profile game have?

M
Maniac-X 10.11.19

Onotole_console
The first was, and then disappeared.

O
Onotole_console 10.11.19

Maniac-X
Weird. Then you better really them all the info in order to send, it's not in the launcher

V
Vhhl 10.11.19

Morning scanned again, knowing that you will not find anything. But! 5 seconds of scanning and RGL found her. A miracle, not otherwise. Check for yourself, guys
Streeting
leonid22
Maniac-X MB rocky fixed everything already

S
Streeting 10.11.19

Vhhl
what to scan? the game in the launcher is, when you run the launcher just crashes and all