3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 10.11.19 11:08 pm

The game disappeared from Rockstar Games Launcher (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Did pre-order the game 11.10.19, select advanced Max Payne 3 and a game about a Detective.
All games are displayed in the squeak acquired, did the preload and only had to wait for the release.
But, like most, faced when you start the game with an Unexpected error launcher.
I climbed into the support and has managed to take me by them this advice:
Run Rockstar Games Launcher
Select Settings
Select the account information
Select to Delete the local profile
Note: this will remove all profile data from Your local computer and will require You to re-enter Rockstar Games Launcher. It will not delete Your Social Club account or any saved games. Entrance to the Social Club will recreate Your local profile.

I've done everything as was written in Support, launched the launcher, and games in the list acquired was not, they just are not there, writes buy RDR 2. I was in a panic! In support to write a letter to can not, because not included in the Social Club, stupid page reloaded and all.
Tell me what to do???
42 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikSergey1 31.10.20

Lodurr
And what can the use of a trainer give?

S
Stolyar3000 31.10.20

There's no game either. Rearranged the system and it disappeared. I can only buy again. And on the site in the lk indicated that there is. Where do they write? The support service in the launcher gives automatic replies.

N
NikSergey1 31.10.20

Guys who lost the game and bought in Stim to start checking the cache, if it did not help, reinstall the game, I reinstall helped me, the game appeared in RGLauncher.

K
KozinYA 31.10.20

Maniac-X
I also have 26 January Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared. I enter The Launcher and write the wrong password, after I restored everything I want, and there again "buy Red Dead Redemption 2"

He wrote and was useless. 2,499 rubles to the wind.
Those who decide to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 buy only in Steam.

K
KozinYA 31.10.20

leonid22
I've had it all gone from everywhere.

a
allah6908 31.10.20

Hi all.
There was exactly the same situation with the loss of games in the launcher and from the account.
Today the problem was solved by the method of "Get used to support"
During the week "on a first-come, first-served basis" sent the screens and the information they requested and the miracle... Everything came back as it was... All game statistics and preservation in place.
So the issue can be solved through the airport. Yes, longer than I'd like.

M
MattiUrva1 31.10.20

Bought the game in Epic, at the next flight restarted through the RS launcher, the launcher Epic did not go (account data are not valid,???).

O
Oleg Adrenalin 31.10.20

MattiUrva1
So if you have an account or bought what you wanted?

e
er236 31.10.20

Hello world. I want to buy rdr2 in a rockstar laucher but ran into a problem that you need to write the line "Address 1"?

K
Kokoprime1991 31.10.20

er236
Address... Is it written in Russian or are you a caveman? I with people sometimes.

R
Ricch 31.10.20

er236
Write a random street and a house number, this information is not checked by anyone

Z
Zdazzz 31.10.20

Hello everyone, bought an account from gta 5, and in the launcher it is not, but the site social club has something to do to make the game appear in the launcher

M
MC_Black 31.10.20

It's too late, of course, but today faced with a problem (missing games from the library) left the account, went on a new one. It's all worked.

A
Aleksandr189 31.10.20

guys give file rdr2.exe

_
_Ы_ 12.07.21

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Yesterday I needed to reinstall Windows. I installed Winddows 10 (license), or rather, I reinstalled it while saving the files. Well, I reinstalled it. All other games work, for example from Ubisoft or Steam. I go to the "Rockstar Games Launcher" and what do I see? Firstly, there is no game, and secondly, I cannot log into my account, the type of password is incorrect. Okay, I click on "Forgot your password?", Then, respectively, "Reset password". And then there is zero effect. No email from RockStar arrives. Tried several times.

PS If anything, Gmail mail, the account was linked to it. I did not change the configuration of the computer, did not overclock anything.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 12.07.21

_Y_
Check the account on the social club, if all the games are in place, then demolish the launcher and reinstall.

_
_NS_ 23.07.21

POLKOVNIK2005
I checked the accounting, all games donated for pre-order disappeared, these were Max payne 3 and LA Noire. The launcher naturally demolished, deleted the local profile. Alas, nothing helped.

J
Jestb 23.07.21

The game was bought directly from the rock. There was the same hat with the loss of games. LauncherPatcher.exe was launched in the Launcher folder, the launcher was updated, and the games returned. Maybe someone will help too

S
Solomonovich 31.08.21

A month ago I bought Max payne 3 and LA Noire (on the 27th or 28th), while installing, there was a glitch, the library reset to zero, but on the next day everything returned and was established normally and was noted in the social club account. Now I play GTA5, on Thursday the games were in the library, on Sunday evening LA Noire disappeared from the library, but remained in the account. I waited until the next day, the game did not return to the library. Now I wrote in support, I'm waiting for an answer ...

O
Ohmein Herzinfark 19.01.22

It may not be relevant anymore, but I have a similar problem. I bought the game on steam, downloaded it and then I register in the rock launcher and in the launcher itself it is only available online and it also does not start! I bought the ultimate version, when it crashes, the error 0xc000012f also pops up, launched a check in the incentive, reinstalled the launcher, absolutely nothing.