3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toxikk.com 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Does Eva use crutches, or not? discussing (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Initial data: a
demo with a new Eva, recorded from the spec - https://yadi.sk/d/gUuwChJWkLsdY

since not everyone understood where to look there, but the majority were just too lazy, made a video cut from this demo.

cut all the moments when the patient uses shock, for clarity. for those who somehow looked at the demo and did not notice anything there, a crutch indicator was added to the lower right corner. for even greater clarity, the sounds of hitsounds are present only for the lights and shocks of the primaries,

your opinion is interesting, is there a crutch on the demo, or not? :)
pay attention not to the very presence of hits, but to how exactly they are done and compare with what we see in other moments

83 Comments
Sort by:
B
BATL. 12.11.21

Yeah .... One moment I doubted during the game yet. Now I see that all doubts have disappeared. But I thought it was a sinful thing that she had improved her performance in a year of my absence ...

X
X111 12.11.21

Self-quote, perhaps:
"I noticed a scum on crutches - there is no doubt - at an opportunity, the creature without any remorse will be ready to stand on them again."
It always works.
I am looking forward to the arrival of druks, intellectuals and no-life kavalErov to the thread :)
Well, cheat experts, of course.

B
BATL. 12.11.21

Yes, she is banned for life and all the cases, no matter how I like her. Once - an accident, and two - a pattern. Only the grave will fix the hunchback.

X
X111 12.11.21

But what about a homosexual tear? Here such people are not banned - on the contrary, even on the shitchampegs they are happy to register.

M
Maldito 12.11.21

Curious cutting, for a shker with a bio / bottle - any hits are suspicious). It hurts like cheats, I'm sure they are 95% present :)

The motivation is only unclear)

c
cyber_spooky 12.11.21

those. first in the ban and emergency, and then - "let's see, are there really cheats? What is your opinion?" it's five! : D

X
X111 12.11.21

The motivation is unclear only)

And when it first fell on them - was it clear? When did you get knocked out of your teams in shitchampics? Or when the sassolt server was downed by bots for you?

1min_Alter 12.11.21

Need more proof. personally, of course, I did not follow, but it is impossible to argue the presence of a cheat using only one demo. Need some statistics. Do not forget about the share of varnish.
I just didn’t like one moment at 1:20, she got shocked and froze for a second, as if she didn’t expect anyone to be there and hit.

P
PfAndrey 12.11.21

In the second half of the video, you can clearly see that she is shooting at the edges of the hitbox, in the direction from the sight to the center of the hitbox.
That is, he drives only with a bear, and the crutch itself presses the key. Trigger bot if I'm not mistaken.

X
X111 12.11.21

it is impossible to argue the presence of a cheat using only one demo.

Cheat Expert: check!
Suddenly this is not the first demo.

M
Maldito 12.11.21

And when it first came across them - was it clear?

But isn't it?) Revenge on the hated enemy! : D

X
X111 12.11.21

Well, in general there was a dadle trolleybus style: "you can't play like that without cheats" and a sudden crutch from under the table. Enchanting motivation of life.

c
cyber_spooky 12.11.21

there are many moments in the demo, in the video less! 1: 20-1: 24 is an explicit trigger. man does not shoot like that!
on the demo there is a moment when for no reason at all in about the same place where this cube is standing, it suddenly shoots from light through the columns. you see, the trigger saw a piece of pants and sent a signal to bark)
so yesterday I had no doubts, having watched the demo .. that's why I posted a stock of pictures!

X
X111 12.11.21

Five years ago, everything was very clear on a much more explicit demo. The entire current situation was entirely admitted even then through the fault of degenerates (crossed out) intellectuals who seized the admin panel from the server with the forum.

i
imi 12.11.21

> 1: 20-1: 24 - I
will support an explicit trigger , perhaps) 9 out of 10 that a triggerbot

R
RigDillinger 12.11.21

Blinded a vidosik on his trough:
All demos for those who cannot argue for the presence of a cheat using only one demo here: https://yadi.sk/d/X3WyOEcskU6g4
BOMBOYEVO for everyone!

S
Syzygy_ 12.11.21

Damn, but I thought that Eva really pulled up the level of play after the break. It turns out they were cheats :)

c
cyber_spooky 12.11.21

finally, in the rules of competition in sports, for example, there is such a very unpleasant thing: if an athlete is caught using doping, and the sample was taken before or during, say, the Olympics, then the result is canceled, and the team's results are revised - it will be disqualified, and if in prizes, then the one who took 4th place is shifted to 3rd, who is 3rd - to the second, etc.
Well, who wants to reconsider the results of all the champions in which Eva has participated in the last 5 years? :) in theory it would be very fair !!!

z
zd.made 12.11.21

and Th Mullina has not yet been burned? : D small went ... eva went ... and this crutch is still free -_-

X
X111 12.11.21

Nootka ciliates with idor gami too.