3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

The phone you are using

Actually, what kind of phone do you use?
What features do you use the most and what features do you use in general?
Do you play games?
Do you approve of the "GRANDS" of the telephone industry, or are you quite satisfied with the phone for 10-15k rubles?)
And, almost the last question - SENSE TO OVERPAY?)
Now for sure =))
What software do you use and do you use antivirus or is it all junk programs ?)

Sobsno, I use a state employee LENOVO A5000, with a 4k battery - a fat thing =) I
use the phone mainly according to these criteria ..
I listen to music, read books, call, take pictures, sometimes I need to open all sorts of manuals for my studies, and so on, I watch streams on Twitch, sometimes I go to YouTube and VK and other social networks ...
Play on the phone ... lolSHTO? Why not? It seems like an adult, I'm 20, + almost every game is now artificially stretched (energy / battles / mana), then - without which "the game cannot be played" The
game, for example, can be completed in a week, and because of this you will have to play for about a month ... + DONAT, KARL, DONAAAAT ... he is everywhere ... and often he is intrusive + advertising, buy and play without ads, such a pleasure in general ..
And so, I downloaded AngriBirds for myself - even not rushing at all, I'm bored in it =)
In general, there are either no games on the phone, or one or two stray for a couple of days and YY =)
What I really needed was - I rocked myself a tuner to tune my guitar to sit down, otherwise sometimes I pull the strings .. and it sounds so-so.
Real Drums app - sometimes I go on the bus and sit knocking the rhythm of the snare drum and Crash to the music.
98 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

A modest kid - a modest mobile.
Spoiler

T
TTG 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Graban the politician!

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Heh, heh ... Wringing out the wringer from the wringer?

T
TTG 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
And it’s true. Excessive littering with money does not bode well. I cleaned the peasant's karma, and the man's hand reached out to the pipe. It was not for nothing that I registered in Israel, hehe.

V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21

Masha
, you may need to have a good ear, preferably musical))
I myself play the electric sound)
And so not in all songs you can hear the bottom well, the top is 100% audible, and the bass guitar is a little harder to hear without being a bassist)
where are you really that - then you will hear sensible - this is in some kind of progressive))
well, and Heart of a coward - Shade (suffer bitch which) - there you can hear the bottom very well
Metallica - master of puppets.
As I said - not all the songs you can make out to the end)

m
masha 12.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
So if everyone has a bear on their ear, really, why are the lower classes wearing headphones.
Well, after all, the problem is to hear high frequencies, this is especially noticeable over the years, towards old age. Bass guitar bass, how many hertz?
Well, if you do not listen to the compressed mp3, then the low end will probably be heard normally on good headphones. And the capacitors that go to the sound in phones are so small that, due to their low capacity, they are not able to normally transmit a low frequency to the headphones.

V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21

masha
Standard bass guitar - G2 - "G" - 97 HZ - 1 string, but it is almost never played until E1 - "E" - 40 HZ .. - 4 strings (if there are 4 bass strings),
alas, not everyone can hear such a low, especially in mix =))
yes, the ear hears it seems to be from 20Hz, but still ..
And in progressive or somewhere else where the bass guitar is even underestimated or played on 5-6 strings - because the headphones sometimes cannot tell you))
do not worry about that if you can't hear something there - if you listen to metal, listen to the drummers - they set the rhythm in the mix, they play the best there =))
And if you want to really hear something, then you need to focus on the music strongly and listen at night .. . I sometimes hear so much cool and new in songs that seem to have already listened to the holes)

Nokia 5630 XpressMusic judging by the phone in the profile, yes .. you are unlikely to hear something good there, but on new phones I think things are much better =))

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 12.11.21

Telephone booth.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

I talk with the help of Edison's phonograph) I can, I can, I agree)

M
Monstrdom 12.11.21

Sony Xperia S Lt26I
Cool thing for games and photos

S
Sidorovich 12.11.21

Actually, what kind of phone do you use?
SAMSUNG GT S5610
Experience has shown that this device is almost immortal, survived a bunch of falls, getting into water, pouring hot tea and even falling into engine oil, playing music on an external speaker for 6 hours and after that it was also possible to call from it.

What features do you use the most and what features do you use in general?
1. Flashlight (killer feature)
2. Player (all memory card is full of music)
3. Dialer
4. Camera (takes relatively good photos)
Spoiler
5. Alarm clock
6. Notes
7. Calculator

Do you play games?
No, once a month I can launch some kind of snake, but I have not shown much interest in mobile games for a long time.

Do you approve of the "GRANDS" of the telephone industry or are you quite satisfied with the phone for 10-15k rubles?)
I see no reason to overpay for a toy and show-off, and any cheap device today can handle any serious tasks.

And, almost the last question - SENSE TO OVERPAY?)
It is not, all these are cheap show-off.

What software do you use and do you use antivirus or is it all junk programs?)
First of all, I use custom firmware, the main killer feature is the scheduler.
In the scheduler, you can configure such things as changing the brightness at a certain time (so that the phone does not blind me when I am driving), turning on the blocking on the black list at a certain time (bosses, figs you will call me on the weekend, ololo), switching to the night in offline mode, so that no one will get through at all.
I used to use Opera Mini, but today I don't even have a mobile Internet connection because I don't see the point in it.
There are also MiniCommander, DocViewer, MobileRAR, Google Maps, Readmaniac, Students Calculator PR, but I have not used them for a long time either.

S
Stalingrad88 12.11.21

Nokia Lumia 925. Calls and 4G Internet. For work, that's it.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 12.11.21

Nokia N82. Using for music and all the functions of a smartphone.

Only black)

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 12.11.21

And also Nokia N56.

R
RicoChico 12.11.21

Xperia Z Ultra. A bit big, but I like it. It is a pity that there are no suitable analogues now.

m
masha 12.11.21

All the same, the sound in the phones is bad :)
The sound is like on the Sigmatel stmp35xx microcircuits, produced in the first half of the 2000s.
Better on a computer, or in normal music players.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

My Nokia is blue, I don't know the model. No internet, no camera. But there is a radio, a calculator, time and a couple of games. Basically I use a mobile phone to set the time for a calculator and an alarm clock, I rarely call.