3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 12.11.21 07:35 pm

The following games from Rocksteady (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Everyone probably already knows that Batman: Arkham Knight is the last game about Batman and that Rocksteady concludes their experience in the development of games about the Baman universe.
Which hero would you like to see in the next Rocksteady games from the DC Comics or Marvel universes, and who exactly?
47 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 12.11.21

legusor
Further worse if you play the same game. And if they ate a game about a super or, for example, about a flash or a flashlight, then there is nothing like that. Everything will be fine, just don't give 12 baboons a port.

O
OMAH 12.11.21

LightColorWave
Actually, Superman is vulnerable not only to green to kryptonite, there is also blue, although it does not cause weakness in Superman, it deprives him of all superpowers and he becomes like an ordinary person.

M
Maxim Dontsov 12.11.21

The Winter Soldier
would be awesome

c
cev196 12.11.21

nda about superman it is impossible to create a game because the stock of creptonite on the earth will not be typed, but about the bats of the future igruhu can be created despite the fact that the series was)))

C
Carbon8909 12.11.21

About Superman. And then about him there is no normal game.

m
maksimauses 12.11.21

Carbon8909
Already in development

A
Andrey Revnivtsev 12.11.21

Recently I watched Justice League: Crisis of Two Worlds, basically, the point was to show DC Comics heroes as villains, and I painfully liked the image of the opposite Batman (Owlman), and with the existing developments in the Arkham universe, they it wouldn't be too difficult to make a game about a villain! Saving the world is certainly cool, especially when pedants are making the game, but to smash everything to hell, or to capture something, would be something fresh and new in the genre of games based on comics. Although I would not mind playing Batman Beyond! There was a hint of that.