3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dennismiza 10.09.19 07:31 am

Games that everyone hates. Games that we love.

Many gamers strongly influence the evaluation of games from various reputable critics/websites/magazines etc. And if you have the following games that received low scores (5-6 points out of 10 and below), but you really like? For example, I was immediately reminded of three such games - Constantine, Deadpool and Prince 3. Have a low rating (as I want), but please me enormously.
Tell us about your favorite monsters.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

Resident evil 6 all criticize, but I have hundreds of hours in the coop was startled and not a bit tired.

A
Anderby 10.09.19

X-blades; Clive Barker's Jericho; Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2. Not that I don't see them as flaws, just played them in very good moments of my life.

C
Crowley Alister 10.09.19

Alpha Protocol

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

was the opposite example
with slipen dogs on Pehe. the game I did not like
invaluable Igori was also
here olds 2 for example
or the recent thief
hornych and other sites I visit
and by the way, I did not wait for the quickly reviews the sword and magic 10

as for the closer sabinoso
Clive Barker's Jericho had a bad review in some magazine
however, I put it on the shelf with your favorite Igors
although it is not ideal and promised randomly generated podzemeliy I have not found it
there was also enclav they had a bad review in the DIN of the EXE but I would say it is wrong either in hell, not called

K
KOLBAS 10.09.19

TimeShift.By the way, great game.In my opinion ,the most unfair and not deserved neochanna game.Which is a pity.
Aliens: colonial Marines.Also a decent game.
Rig 3.Much better than Euro Truck Simulator 2.In this Irge the alternation of day and night, the sky, the atmosphere - just this marvellous environment.

J
Joe312 10.09.19

age of empire 1.2.3, a series of games total war, civilization sid Meira, stronghold, warhammer 40k, disciples 2, HOMM 3, 4 and 5, the corsairs 1,2,3 ,Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis, Chess, Ex machina, Kerbal Space Program, TES 5 skyrim, dragon age. my favorite. ie would give a score of 10. The other pleasure has not played 10 or>

F
Flow4Master 10.09.19

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Alpha Protocol, Two Worlds 2, Mars War Logs, Spec Ops The Line, EYE Divine Reigns, The Saboteur, Sudeki, Dark, Bulletstorm is just offhand.

d
dennismiza 10.09.19

Joe312

You do not understand. Need not stupid to list their favorite games, but only those who have otkrytykh and other gaming resources very low ratings. Warhammer, Heroes 3 (!), Civilization, Total war, Skyrim - have the highest rating.

z
zl_leshiy 10.09.19

Many gamers strongly influence the evaluation of games from various reputable critics/websites/magazines etc

do not be cattle, by yourself.

Tell us about your favorite monsters

this is for you to freak-Shevchuk, who sings about Raska that she is ugly, and he likes her.

PS and who cares that the metrics fanboi urge?

t
tor1210 10.09.19

corsairs to each his own

d
dennismiza 10.09.19

zl_leshiy

but who cares

Every second visitor to this site, if he reads the article, looks at evaluation and listening to the opinions of others on forums - there is the same thing.

The question is not whether there is a case or no case, the question is, which games, despite the low scores, we enjoy playing.

By the way, is another example. A few months ago was Alens: Colonial Marines (before the scandal all about her, not heard anything). Not to say that masterpiece, but no discomfort when you play it, not feel it. Good strelochka in the setting of Strangers. Don't understand everyone's angry tantrums about this game. A normal thing.

F
Ferios86 10.09.19

postal2 is considered trash, but it is just above the roof

T
Temnoe_Solnce 10.09.19

Such mass. One of the most vivid example of alpha Protocol.
What to say if innovative RPG was assessed for animation and graphics.
Even the controversial dragon Age 2. Don't know what the exact rating, but W2 is not considered worse than the first, I believe just different, but worthwhile.
His Chan to think what else to say.

s
sn260591 10.09.19

Rage was very delayed. It is a pity that the story very abruptly.

d
dennismiza 10.09.19

By the way, do not understand why Rage is such a low rating. In my opinion, this is one of the best shooters I've played. Various, juicy, bright, lots of original weapons, different ammunition, a lot of memorable characters, kind of humor... After all, very little in the nature of open-world shooters that are as good as Rage (except Far Cry 3 and Borderlands are nothing more does not occur).

d
dennismiza 10.09.19

Tenneesse

I agree about DA2 - I three times passed with pleasure, whereas Origins was pulling, pulling, but never reached the end. Probably good, probably more consistent with the canons of classical RPGs, but I prefer bright and energetic second part.

F
FOXDIE_id 10.09.19

Rage,DA2,Resident evil 6 game which in my opinion is not shit(like yelling) but it is a good game.The same for Re6, I passed three times on PS3 and then on PC.Fan.What I'll do))

E
Emerald-fox 10.09.19

Vampires. Night of retribution - thrash thrash, but somehow I liked it.
Grotesque Tactics, the first, the second. Otlichnyie parody of the RPG genre. The first is generally delivered by voice)
The magic is also a decent game.
DA II is a good thing. Not the scale of the first part of the course, but a great game.

E
Eliry 10.09.19

I repeat: the Fury and DA 2. However, this number does not agree with the official evaluations of the games, really says that nothing to listen to all the critics to play and we must try for ourselves. You can always leave if not interested.