3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 12.11.21 07:40 pm

Is there a mod for increasing damage for rare swords? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a mod for increasing damage for rare swords?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 12.11.21

There is. I won't tell you the name, but I read the description. Allows you to change damage, number of cells and effects, look in the mods section. But I would not recommend using such mods, especially if you are passing through for the first time. It's easy to lose your sense of proportion, craft yourself an imba and stupidly call out all opponents.

N
Norman bates 12.11.21

There is a great mod called the Enhancement System. It allows you to improve relic swords, according to the principle of witcher equipment. Plus adds an improvement system for starting armor, swords of the Snake School (those from the White Garden), Vesemir swords.

Z
ZlobnyDed 12.11.21

Norman Bates
Exactly. This is a more loyal option than simply increasing the damage to an imbalance value.

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Swords are not particularly cheating ... While working on my mod, I set outrageous characteristics for swords - for example, Geralt's god mode does not appear from this =)) Basically, damage and endurance depends only on the level, swords and armor do not have very critical, and it is wise to make way .Skazhem sword high performance gives some advantage in a battle with the high level of the enemy, but if you have a level of the above can be easily beat even the most an old sword ..
Slightly picking logic boya- there it is differentiated in terms of the characteristics of weapons and armor, but the level immediately increases everything.

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

Phantom2014
There are good mods that slightly improve the statues of relic swords. (Even I did this.) In the game, as something completely relict things as it is not particularly pleasing.

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 12.11.21

Such a question - how to edit runestones so that they give, for example, a chance to poison 100%? Is it even possible?

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx Anything is
possible. The question is why? Well, let’s generally bring everything up to 100, 200, 500 percent ... Meaning? If that's the case, then it's easier to use the console and turn on god mode ..