3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tratata and ololo 12.11.21 07:40 pm

Jeepers Creepers 3 (Victor Salva / USA / 2011)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Twenty-three years have passed since Trish Denner and her brother Darry met the rusty Creeper truck on the dusty roads. Today Trish is the powerful and wealthy mother of Darry, a teenager named after his deceased brother. And more than anything, Trish is afraid that he will face the same fate. Using her power, she decides to stop the monster once and for all.

production status: filming - March 29, 2011

Cast: Jonathan Brack, Gina Philips, Ray Wise, Luke Edwards, Maria Delfino, Brandon Smith.

Discussing the film.
81 Comments
Sort by:
t
tratata and ololo 12.11.21

Where do you think this monster came from?

D
Dill 12.11.21

You yourself litter the topic with multiposting. So before you ask someone about something, follow your actions.

Subject: I liked the first part, even very much. Second -> Simple not outstanding horror. Hopefully the third part will be more similar to the first.

t
timtimH 12.11.21

Pts. Temka useful for the night. :-) And the main villain there seems to be a demon, I don't know.

s
soulless grindan 12.11.21

I'll litter okay, I think they're in vain, I really liked the first part, stylish with humor and fresh, and the second not very much => the third with a probability of 83.63% will be worse than the second, and from this it follows that I won't wait for this crap.
If she just doesn't bring me home herself, she's going to
eat: Dill, we think in parallel.

B
Breezy. 12.11.21

Great horror movie, one of my favorites. I liked the first part very much, the second a little less. I will definitely look at the third one.

r
rock music 12.11.21

the first part is cool. like this crazy truck: 3

B
Barnett 12.11.21

That's exactly what I had to shoot about. And come up with a name like "Jeepers Creepers: Ascent". At least some interest would be than just repeating one more time.

like this crazy truck: 3
This is just fan art.

D
Dill 12.11.21

And the main villain there is like a demon.
No, this is the child of "Human Moth (mom)" and "Jason Voorhees (dad)".

This is just fan art.
It's probably about the truck from the first part, where it really looks intimidating (or I wasn't old enough XD then).

I still think the best horror movie, the film "Nightmares on Elm Street" is the first (original) part.
A film of the discharge to puke -> "Canibals" and "Scar".

F
Funny cat 12.11.21

I will definitely watch the film, the first DK was an excellent horror film, the second film is much weaker, but generally watchable.
The description of the third already inspires concern, most likely the heroine will equip a detachment of mercenaries and a meat extravaganza will begin, which has already been shown more than once in other films. The heroine's son will probably be kidnapped by DK, but he will be able to escape and most likely survive, somehow, very rarely films with number 3 in the title are anything more than just yy, but wait and see what will happen in the case of DK3, director the tape is not bad, and this is essentially half the battle.

I think that he is somehow connected with religion, in the first part we learn that he lives under an abandoned church, and the "decoration" of the basement resembles some kind of perverted church fresco, the classic version is a DK demon, or a fallen angel.

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

Yes, I watched the film, but only the first part. As always, I liked the first one. Even too much. The old film is already true. But it’s so interesting, where did this maniac monster come from ... Third, xs, maybe, if it happens, I’ll take a look. But I don't expect anything more from him than from the first part ...

t

I still watched the first part on TV, but at that time I still did not know what kind of film it was, the "surprise" effect worked, the film is cool, but the second part disappointed me a lot, because that atmosphere of horror and despair disappeared ... By the way, I dug up an early plot of the third part on the Internet, so it generally said that at first events take place in the wild west and then in our days, i.e. they sort of wanted to tell the origin of the DC.

t

And here are the posters:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

The second poster does not mean that I have too good thoughts in relation to this film.
It seems to be a goofy modern horror movie again. But other things ... we'll see.

t

And the old man is kirdyk! Whoever saw the ending of the 2nd part will understand ...

b
benites 12.11.21

apparently they will safely forget about the old man.
Jeepers will roll out on his truck as if nothing had happened

B
Barnett 12.11.21

And here are the new posters:
This is also all fan art. The film has not even begun to shoot and posters are simply not worth sculpting.

t

Do you think they will kill him? Or will there be something like a nightmare on Elm Street (read: TV series)?

b
benites 12.11.21

if only sprayed on molecules in outer space, otherwise it will stick together on the cartilage) true evil never dies, as you know
on one of the posters it is written that he returned for the last time, but the poster is clearly fake

t

if they only spray on molecules in outer space, or you can simply freeze it, but alas, the Americans will never think of it because in horror movies they are stupid; D

B
Barnett 12.11.21

if only sprayed on molecules in outer space
Will return anyway) Such should be sent straight to hell in some way, there is no other way.