3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arzybek 12.11.21 07:40 pm

What did Half-Life teach you? (Half-Life)

Let's just talk about what we fans have learned from Half-Life.
100 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elsperanto 12.11.21

I want a game where you can kill children without return. I'm waiting for a game like this

S
Shifroval 12.11.21

Then Fallouts in hand, classic. Kill as much as you want. Only then will they really set a price for your head, but ..

E
Elsperanto 12.11.21

I do not like the rap

A
Absolute_Absolute 12.11.21

The game taught me to keep a tire iron at home)))

B
Broken Wings 12.11.21

783001 "And so in games there is nothing like that, what to learn."
A gradual improvement in reaction, reflexes and the speed of assessing the situation in this game: p
You can also slightly improve eloquence skills (although primitive answers are given in games, but if you correct them, then it is quite possible to use them in life) =)

By subject: 1- "Look around in search of G-men" =)
2- "Do not wait for prompts: they will not be there anyway"
3- "How to interrupt 3 warriors with a crowbar and lose only 20hp" xD

H
Helena No4ka 12.11.21

But seriously, what I taught:
walking around the city, restrain the desire to climb into each hatch in search of extra cartridges and charging batteries,
while walking around the city, restrain the desire to climb every fire escape in order to better see everything from the roof and shoot some flying object in the sky,
walking around the city, restrain the desire to move boxes and boxes into a pile in order to climb on them,
and a lot of things you want after HL, walking around the city ... :)))

P
PSIX20 12.11.21

Rather, she did not teach. Telekinesis is tricky. I tried to lift the can, but I couldn't.

I got grades in physics, because of the lambda)

R
Russian Nabigatel 12.11.21

The game taught me how to smear Qwaki, taught me how to soak, soak, soak and soak again, taught me to be in the first place in meat, taught me how to make cards, taught me how to keep
three mounts at home.

S
SplintHit 12.11.21

I learned to break the microwave and love headcrabs

-
-Godzilla- 12.11.21

Do not push any carts into any rays.

A
Alert 12.11.21

do not plagiarize

B
Blabr 12.11.21

Hate people with suitcases, use laser streamers, break boxes, don't be afraid of aliens.

Do not push any carts into any rays. - that's for sure :)

T
TechKILL 12.11.21

Half-Life taught me to accurately beat in the jaw with a mantle ...
(even Nihilant was killed with a crowbar hehe =)

x
xDDGx 12.11.21

Taught before starting the game, first to climb into the control settings and graphics (the latter, rather, taught HL2).

Taught not to respect games that do not have a console, a convenient first-person camera and a knock-clip))

E
Elsperanto 12.11.21

games in which there is no console
do not need to be divided by zero

H
Happy psycho 12.11.21

Taught me not to vomit at the sight of games with old graphics. He taught me to appreciate, first of all, the plot and gameplay.

But the most important thing: she taught, holding an RPG in her hands, to turn the valves with the power of thought.

A
Alexander Ko 12.11.21

Carry a crowbar, a Glock, a shotgun, an assault rifle with a grenade launcher, a crossbow, an RPG, a revolver and grenades

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 12.11.21

She taught me to appreciate classic games, to judge games by the atmosphere and plot, not by the graphics, and this is the most important thing ...

H
Helena No4ka 12.11.21

Now I know exactly what the game taught me - to selectively treat all sorts of newfangled crafts.
KIR_AKA_NIK
Great post! Plus.

S
Sanya Groks 12.11.21

KIR_AKA_NIK plus!