3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tsa_va 12.11.21 07:41 pm

Crash or stuck on the map (Forza Horizon 5)

The game itself works perfectly, the tablet is empress, wine 11. When you open the map, the game freezes or crashes to the desktop without errors. Tried running from admin, without msi afterburner. I climbed everything, there is a problem, but I have not found a solution yet. Maybe someone else came up with something?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
blxxdandwine 12.11.21

tsa_va
try to lower the graphics settings, go check, I had a similar situation, then set it to ultra again and stopped freezing, it might help you too, just lower it, go in, and then you can unscrew it again, and after that there should be no flights

o
olgakonysheva 17.11.21

tsa_va
decided?

t
tsa_va 17.11.21

olgakonysheva
It didn’t dare. If you play for a couple of minutes and do not open the card often, then it no longer crashes.

t
tsa_va 17.11.21

I tried a tablet from codex, everything is ok with the map, but it crashes after several races and the vibration on the pad works strangely. Left for the time being empress.

P
PEDIK123321 17.11.21

the same problem, by the way I noticed that if in this state you close the game with alt + f4, then the process will remain hanging and will load the system

D
DEDGAMER 17.11.21

I only flew a license once, sort of because of Kaspersky that it was being updated. And in general, there should not be any third-party processes running that could "wedge" into the game.

k
kmltrph 17.11.21

In general, the problem is the same: departure on the map, + departure of those. tuning cars. Graphics settings: high. Disabling ray tracing of transport (the last item in the menu) helped.

T
Tommykillern1 24.11.21

Where can I find Empress and communicate with her

R
Romanshik2006 24.11.21

tsa_va is
almost the same situation, everything works, but when changing the car, the game freezes tightly, if, for example, placing a bid at the auction is the same, but this is how everything works save saved in the ixbox went online the players drive, but when changing the car, everything hangs tight