3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 10.11.19 11:11 pm

Cheats and cheaters in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
259 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 10.11.19

CARP ARE NOT FISH
With the (cheat, 2013).

_
_DooM_ 10.11.19

Really people, have you seen what happened a year ago, it was hell.

A
Aleksandras Aleksandrovas 10.11.19

Cheaters is the main problem not only GTA they are everywhere and they take a piece of bread from the developers, so it is foolish to assume that with them there is no struggle, just a lot of hackers, and the official company, and so millions of throws, professionals programmers, which help for a week while their anticheat will bite and everything goes in a circle.

n
nominar 10.11.19

Rockstar strange guys ,if norms with cheats fought ,could tuevu a heap of their donation cards to napredovati ,and so naturally I'm better for myself free teen mulenov clocked than the money to pay for it)

A
Azaz Ololoev 10.11.19

nominar
this is true, dude, buy the game if you suddenly banned, cheaper than buying donetskoe loot))) and chitakov really a lot, and banyat normal guys for Skype and Fraps ...

z
zombijaic 10.11.19

_DooM_
Not even a year and half a year ago ))

H
Hobo Sexual 10.11.19

If you see a chat message is easy to cut the dough immediately looking for another session.

L
Levokos 10.11.19

Hobo Sexual
Nothing.. only 1 cheat able to spawn money (Force) and it is undetected.
P. S. So as not wrote that only he can, to clarify: to SPAWN, so it is possible to add money not only to you but also to other players.

M
MephistoXX 10.11.19

And now the cheaters are doing? For those 2 months that's played online, met only two, both in the race - both were using some kind of hack on speed, it looked so that they are jerks very quickly from all he broke away and flew into the distance. More and do not remember cheaters.

H
Hobo Sexual 10.11.19

Levokos
I'm against cheaters, they where like two months online did not go. It will blow up in your own home, then a fire on the belt will wear explosive running... Who would like it? Well, you don't want to play don't play, other normal players leave.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 10.11.19

Actually put in an enemy of the President of the motorcycle club, the clip in tight, and his streak was useless, cheat it? or I just do not know?

r
roskomnadzornyy 10.11.19

Yes GM

D
Demon59901 10.11.19

Likely Yes. It might be a glitch of the network code. And, more recently, health is restored, if you're on a bike.

H
Hobo Sexual 10.11.19

Jaroslav Bondarev
If high ping and packet loss of hit may not register. You will see the pool of blood, the animation of contact, indicator of health. I have already used several times with rockets. Let the rocket, the second, see the hit, and the plane or chopper flies.

J
Julianna_Lion 10.11.19

no,he's just immortal

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

Attention! Sniper bug after the biker update:

Keep in mind!

B
Brutus_9595 10.11.19

Guys, have repeatedly faced such a problem. Very often there is a war in session. Now, some guys shoot very accurately with the pistol. Somersault, somersault, and hop, immediately launched the missile right in my face. It is experienced constantly, I just don't understand how to aim accurately on the joystick, moreover at a great distance. Moreover, with the sniper they mow wildly with an RPG and see if they are accurate. So tell me, what is cheat PS3 for GTA 5 , or is it so the game prolieve?

C
ClevoGame 10.11.19

well, maybe they just anticipate your actions and movement that is very simple, and the camera sort is automatically centered.

D
Danil Zotov 10.11.19

probably the real nerds

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 10.11.19

ClevoGame
What is the problem with a sniper to kill? AFAIK, it is in the body fansatic.