3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dаli 12.11.21 07:44 pm

Probst. (Wasteland 2)

In the location of the railway workers there is a strange type who becomes attached to the group and follows us, instead of dialogue, a replica in Latin. Who is this and what to do with him?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 12.11.21

just a joke from the developers
, he distracted the enemies a couple of times and rested in peace

H
Harry_Smith 12.11.21

Hydrolisk
Damn, and I was harnessed for him up to my ears, I put doctors under the bullets so that I would treat him constantly. As a result, during the first playthrough, I got tired of it, I spat on it and let the toads devour it. And the second time, I went to pick mushrooms to the narcotics, there, without shooting, I settled peacefully and this pretzel lagged behind me.

U
Urgash 12.11.21

This pretzel, if survived in Arizona, will meet you in L.A.

D
Dаli 12.11.21

Yes, he left after the conclusion of the peace. He also did not allow him to be killed.

F
Feofan Aktistov 12.11.21

An urgent question.

In LA, what trigger will he lag behind? And then something is dumb to carry it with you, 55hp is no longer serious.

s
sCard 12.11.21

Feofan Aktistov
I don’t know yet, but in Hollywood with a mission to recapture the bastion, he began to fail, and he did not always rush into battle.

F
Feofan Aktistov 12.11.21

And thanks for that, so it's not worth taking;)

R
RedyAlex 12.11.21

This stubborn creature will come in handy in the Titan Canyon (just around the corner where Tom buries his wife) - he opens the safe

S
SolarDog 12.11.21

But what, there is no way to open this safe yourself?