3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
o0o_HellBender_o0o 12.11.21 07:44 pm

Engineers. (XCOM 2)

I have noticed that different engineers increase the productivity of their workplace in different ways.
And now attention, a question - did anyone notice how the degree of influence on the compartment is determined? Random or from the service life or something else !?
I have not found any of their characteristics. No rank or anything else!
6 Comments
Sort by:
g
gigabait_220 12.11.21

Dmitry Isanov
To be honest, this is the first time I hear that engineers affect productivity in different ways.
I have from any + 50% in the test zone, +2 gremlin in the workshop.

o
o0o_HellBender_o0o 12.11.21

gigabait_220
Strange, yes ...
I noticed it purely by chance.
For example, in the experimental block, 2 different engineers give a different increase in speed, as well as in the communication block, a different number of connections!

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

No, all engineers are the same. With each successive engineer in construction, the share decreases.

k
killerbot 12.11.21

Mercurionio
do you even read what they write to you? there are several engineers, 3 or more. their different combination in different compartments gives different results

o

Look at the screen, one engineer is +2, the other is +7 .... can you hear the difference ?! OR is it all the same = the same number ?! not?

o

In general, a lot was deleted here, because of the multi-line texts with abuse.
For those who are interested in it too. The bottom line is this: A
smart person, through trial and error, deduced and expounded the theory that engineers are given an increase randomly, without being guided by anything.
That is, engineers just get a random percentage to acceleration, that's all.