3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleJoH 10.11.19 11:13 pm

how to earn more money? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Tell me what are the ways of efficient work of erenow?and then in the 3rd Chapter made the armor of drauga bought a few power UPS to the sword and my 2500 as the wind blew...
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 10.11.19

OleJoH

But you more money is not needed =) for buy will have nothing. In General, Kill monsters and sell the mutagen.

h
hokku 10.11.19

work, work and work we have half the population that concern you found where to ask ))

A
Atredis 10.11.19

OleJoH
warui kill.....

n
noggenfogger 10.11.19

2500 for the third Chapter is a lot?
Why I'm in the Flotzam 5 thousand without any problems picked up?
While I'm in this Flotzam not all quests finished.

R
Runaa 10.11.19

OleJoH
And why money, if games end, what they buy, I have 200 arenow left after shopping in Chapter 3, is quite normal.

O
OleJoH 10.11.19

noggenfogger[Overmind]
1st 2 chapters of money issues I had,but the campaign of passing given the constant presence,purchase, and gain new things (especially legendary) to the 3rd Chapter left 2500.And weapons and armor good here sea + strong gain,just to create armor corvids 2000 must,not to mention the upgrades that are 600-800.

O
OleJoH 10.11.19

And selling things, no matter legendary or a regular 20 - 50 max.So I stayed in the red=)

J
John Lokk 10.11.19

I fight in the camp Henselta to 2000 raised me on the armor of Drauga enough (the drawing I before entering into the mist bought.) And in the third Chapter of man to bribe you to about the manuscript have told you, but the money was less than 300 already is not enough, and improved gloves and so on. So it is necessary in the second Chapter 3-5 thousand to fill at least and go quietly in the third.

J
Jekil0000 10.11.19

I have the first Chapter to mine the most money, it was ~1500, at the beginning of the 2 toli toli 800 1000, now say identity can be the beginning of the second 100 arenow left

t
tahir1 10.11.19

I thought it was the theme of how to earn them, not as one in which the head remained =)

J
Jekil0000 10.11.19

I thought it was the theme of how to earn them, not as one in which the head remained =)
Tyk like you can earn so clear. There seems no economic system.
So earnings three:
1. Poker.
2. The fighting fist.
3. Selling loot.
Money quests are not considered.
Nothing seems to be missed.

P
PiPiz_Ko 10.11.19

In the first Chapter, the quest about wrestling, overcame the last, which repairs the boat, he bet 200 coins. So after winning I have to run out 30 meters and again to deal with it, whether my bug is (1C license, 1.2.3. patches + replace the exe). While waiting for DLS Pro trol stuffed 40 000 experience, 4 000 =)

M
Marilyiza 10.11.19

open the chest loredo and you will have Happiness

r
rARSsdsazSADz 10.11.19

OleJoH
In the Lok Muine is the Mighty NUMA and whatever it is) here at his pupil buy steroids and his urine will often salvage nowhere to go.)

R
RGC 10.11.19

and the mighty NUMA only 1 time can be overcome. at least I have

S
Saints Russia 10.11.19

And I have right at the beginning of the game in the prologue has 25,000 was

m
mezenman 10.11.19

if you know how to fight, then can the second part of the blue strips to beat to infinity.

m
mezenman 10.11.19

I agree with Jekil0000 in all he's right about the money, and loot at all easy to get: in the first part can be either mucking about or in a cave near the town to climb after a while.(ksat have keirana with two tentacles loot can be collected)

m
mr_deck 10.11.19

Mini-games give the opportunity to earn well in the beginning as in the first part however, fist fights and poker the Witcher saved from poverty!!! =)))

S
Simorli 10.11.19

In the third Chapter, the money nowhere to go really.Yeah not that much,there is nowhere to go.