3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorzh 12.11.21 11:11 pm

GTA Online Gathering / Event Date: 06 February 2016 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A few months ago, here, on the forum, a company was gathering - the guys laid the route and arranged a motor rally around the island. We made stops, took pictures. Then they even posted pictures here. Unfortunately, I did not fit in - I learned about the event late.
Nobody's up to something like this again? It would be great to take a leisurely ride around the island in good company.
126 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stas Mirza
I will definitely be on the lowrider. True, I have not yet decided on which one :)

t
t830x 12.11.21

My nickname in the Stoppenberg soishalklab is the version of the warehouse, the rabbit has the same as the tut version of the steam

D
DruGun 12.11.21

victorzh
Nickname in RGSC - DruGunPG. Please bring in, I will try to attend.

U
UncleDD 12.11.21

JamesAlnHeld_087

t
t830x 12.11.21

I suggest two participants in police cars (easily taken in a police station with indifferent police) with signaling to lead and close the column for greater epicity, especially if we go along the highway so that traffic stands and gives way, such as a rally of expensive cars so that everyone can see and do not try to get into column, or cut, flank.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

t830x
DruGun
forsb
Made.

Dear forum users!
Due to the approach of the number of pokatushki participants to the technical limit on the number of players in one session, I am closing the acceptance of applications for tomorrow's pokatushki. I leave one reservation for those who wrote in this thread that they want to invite a friend / friends (I will mark +1 in the list).

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

victorzh
Can we put a face control for wheelbarrows so that there is no busting?))

victorzh
If a full session comes together , this can be considered half the success of the venture and a complete success if the majority of the ride likes it, I think it will be so)

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stas Mirza
You mean face control for wheelbarrows?

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

victorzh
Pass only on lowriders)) ... just kidding ...

A
Artem47Smile 12.11.21

Be sure to make screenshots and leave here) Next
time I will join.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stas Mirza I also had
such an idea, but the obligatory arrival on lowriders threatened to turn the pokatushki into a typical meeting of lowriders with jumping suspension and a traditional ring from open trunks. Considering that we just want to get together and ride, any thematic filter is already inconvenient for us, because he implicitly enforces a scenario.

Artem47Smile
There will be photos and videos.

I hope that all those who have announced their participation will be able to pick up on the session - our people are getting too much ...

t
tuman31 12.11.21

but how to make sure where to shout so that you are not forgotten)))?

v
victorzh 12.11.21

tuman31
No one will be forgotten. I have before my eyes a list of those who signed up, and I will add to the list (if not friends) and invite everyone. But given the fact that many people want to invite their friends (which they honestly warned about in advance), and some will invite more than one friend (this is not forbidden in any way), someone definitely will not fit into the limit for 30 people. So I ask you to understand in advance that someone will receive a message about the impossibility of entering the session due to the limit on the number of players.
To sweeten the pill, I can say that the regular holding of such meetings has already been discussed. The script with the route has already been made (i.e. it can be taken and reused by entering the actual date each time). Those. the next meetings will be easier and faster to organize - no need to re-invent and compose everything (which takes a lot of time), and none of those who are interested in riding in the company of members of the forum will not be left without such an opportunity. Perhaps just not all at once.
Although I continue to hope that the session will fit everyone who comes to the game today. There are chances.

R
Rabbit-PGN 12.11.21

Pokatushki today ??
My nickname in soshilklab: Rabbit-PGN

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

Great ride !!!
victorzh
Thank you for your efforts and organization of the event.

t
t830x 12.11.21

Let's cut a detailed report in a separate topic.

P
Provodnik05 12.11.21

Spoiler

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Only now I realized that near the planes we were taking pictures in the wrong direction))

_
_DooM_ 12.11.21

I apologize for my absence, but my ISP decided I needed the Internet on Saturday night. I hope next time I will not miss such a party.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Screens in 4K from Korsar18
https://yadi.sk/d/zNM6IytDoRS89