3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bdzola 12.11.21 11:22 pm

Where and how best to farm money! (Dragon's Dogma)

The best way to farm money is by killing the offline version of Ur-Dragon. After defeating him, at least 20 wakestones fall out, plus one weapon. Each wakestone is worth 30,000 by default. If Arizen and a pawn are hung up with the Suasion augment, which gives a 15% markup to the cost of items sold, the wakestone will cost 32.3% more, and if you also pick up two pawns with this augment, the total markup will be 74.9%. Plus, weapons cost an average of 400,000, it all depends on what falls out, daggers, staff or sword. Well, now a little arithmetic. Without augments, for each dragon kill, you can get: 20 wakestones x 30,000 = 600,000, 600,000 + 400,000 for weapons = 1,000,000. With the augment, all four party members will have the amount already equal to 1.749.000 gold. You have 8 minutes to kill the dragon, but you can meet it earlier. That is, approximately six dragons can be defeated in an hour. 6 dragons x 1,749,000 = 10,494,000 per hour of play.
And you don't need any troubles with quests from boards and other things. One but - the character must be properly pumped to resist Ur Dragon. If the leveling is very tight and Ur-Dragon is too tough, then you can walk on the floors of Everfall, kill the mobs there and collect wakestones. This, of course, is a much slower version of the accumulation of wakestones, but it does not require strong pumping and level 65 is quite enough. In order to increase the frequency of wakestones falling from mobs, you need to carry three items in your inventory - Drake's Tear, Wyrm's Tear and Wyvern's Tear.
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrG0bliN 12.11.21

Bdzola
I would have such nishtyaks, so far the cave trolls weigh me in the most expensive armor that was in the store for 20 lvl: /

S
Shimuto 12.11.21

Bdzola
Why offline?

B
Bdzola 12.11.21

Shimuto
Because it's much easier to kill than the online version.

r
requital-47 12.11.21

easier than the online version, yes, but still not the first time, since it flies away after a certain amount of time