3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 17.11.21 02:17 am

Multiplayer Impressions (Halo Infinite)

Share your opinions
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koraho 17.11.21

I played for 4 hours, and I can say that this is a console jester of the xboh360 era, which was accidentally brought to the bakery.
The speakers are zero, the character is moving through cotton wool. The game seems to be in the first person, but aiming not from a weapon, but from a visor, as in the old parts of the mass effect of 10 years ago. The TTK is higher than the mountains, you don't shoot with bullets, but with cotton balls. The cards are as symmetrical and boring as possible, and there are only 3 or 4 of them, judging by what I got into.

S
Spitfire_old 17.11.21

Cheerfully! Haven't played Halo before and enjoy it.

S
Space Ðœarine 17.11.21

Did not like.
I could tolerate all the other disadvantages of the game, such as faceless primitive style and faceless primitive location design; the TTK is so huge that it is more profitable to spam grenades and fight for miles; a wadded move, in which the speed of the strafe is so slow that the whole point disappears in it, the respawn of opponents 3 meters behind you every 3 seconds.
But there is one drawback, because of which I definitely put a thumbs down to the game. It is a weapon and a shooting sensation. It is simply inoperative. In pixelated retro shooters, the gunplay is 10 goals better than it is here. And also those ridiculous huge sights. I was constantly feeling that I had launched some kind of cheap Chinese jester for mobile phones via an android emulator.
I understand why this game is liked by those who are used to console shooters and gamepad controls in them. But I don’t understand how THIS can be liked by the PeCars.

Well, the icing on the cake is that this is a hacky console port with non-switchable mouse acceleration (the function in the settings is a fiction) and graphics settings that have almost no effect on visuals and fps.
Also, after reading a few reviews on the incentive, I saw that even many Halo fans are not happy with the result and write that "343 Industries has done shit again." As far as I understand, it was they who did the last unsuccessful parts of Halo. Here I cannot confirm or deny anything, since this is my first acquaintance with Halo.
I expected at least a good-quality jester, but just as a joker, at least on a PC, the game does not stand up to criticism.

ps I'm sure there will be those who will say "well, this is Halo, he has always been like this." I’ll answer - it doesn’t make it more interesting for me to play it. In terms of shooter mechanics, the same Kolda has gone ten generations ahead, in contrast to what I saw in Halo Infinite. And I'm not a fan of Kolda, I'm just stating a fact. I don’t even stutter about all sorts of Titnfols.

A
AleXraceSiM 24.11.21

Modes 12 by 12 are very good, for modes 4 by 4 the TTK is too high for me, but skillful use of grenades, knowledge of arenas for the location of abilities and other weapons, and teamwork decide.

A
Angry fairies 24.11.21

I ran at my leisure for several hours. No matter what anyone says, the shooting is really the bottom of the bottom. Right now I am playing the remaster of Vice City and the fir-trees, even here the impact from the shooting is felt more. On small maps, everyone runs and just pokes each other with the butt when the guns run out.
And I also haven't figured out how to make the sight look normal. A kind of game, in short, not really gone.

S
Senna2018RS 09.12.21

Fps drops on xbox one s, and I liked the game. Moreover, the gameplay between cs go and quake, that is, there are no wild speeds and sitting on one point

G
Greytar 16.12.21

in the main menu of the game, when you press Enter, nothing happens, the circle spins for a couple of seconds and that's it, then press Enter again