3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lithuanian_88 17.11.21 02:22 am

GTA SA review with mouse (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

What kind of wild review did they make with the mouse? The review seems to work only if you look to the left / right, and it is very difficult to look up / down, everyone is so? then the fix for this?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toreno 17.11.21

up / down is very hard to look at, is that the case for everyone?
It’s like that for everyone.
It is necessary to set the sensitivity of the Y axis to maximum in the control settings.

what a joke, that you go by car, that you shoot at all is not convenient, is it so conceived or is there some kind of fix for this?
When exactly is it inconvenient? When do you drive by (press Q or E and fire), or when you just press the left mouse button? If the latter, then this was not even in the original game, such an innovation.

L
Lithuanian_88 17.11.21

Toreno
I didn't mean it when in the car and when you just shoot (not in the car) it's hard to look up and down the same way

L
Lithuanian_88 17.11.21

Toreno
When not in the car, it seems that the view up or down is quicker, but in the car it has not changed, it is very difficult to look, you have to move the mouse several times back to make it comfortable, what does it depend on, on the new engine?

L
Lithuanian_88 17.11.21

Can I record a video? to make it clearer what I mean

L
Lithuanian_88 17.11.21

https://radikal.ru/video/0AZplISss2V here is the video, if you notice, it is fast around the sides, and up and down is slow

P
Punisher1 17.11.21

Lithuanian_88 the
same garbage when you go on foot in transport norms

N
NiKiTa34598568 18.03.22

did it get fixed?????????