3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dawkid 17.11.21 02:30 am

Circle of Bards (Total War: Rome)

Hello veterans!
if one of you does not play on the network, please write in a personal or mail cd-key from Roma Total Var!
Thanks in advance, my mail ([email protected])
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dawkid 17.11.21

Please I beg you

D
Dawkid 17.11.21

WELL, NO ONE SEES THIS TOPIC ????

D
Dawkid 17.11.21

awww

G
Glavstakanovec 17.11.21

I myself did not play on the network, but look at the topics on the forum, it has already been discussed, you can find it.

_
____Andrey____ 17.11.21

forum near death, hardly anyone will answer

C
Chukchi Militant 17.11.21

Yes, everything will not bend in any way. Already lope years.
Although nowadays it really is a wilderness;)

A
Alter Fritz 17.11.21

And what happened?

C

Alter Fritz

How what? Old Fritz got rid of it - and that's gone. ;)

_
____Andrey____ 17.11.21

Who is Fritz?

M
Modest Mint 17.11.21

Chukchi Militant
Yes, everything will not bend in any way. Already lope years. Although nowadays it really is a wilderness;)

Well, you seem to be trying to achieve the purity of the ranks, political correctness and the highest culture on the forum. Oh yes! and even fiddly religiosity and piety from the forumites. So reap the rewards now, my friend.
"There is no need to blame the mirror if the face is crooked" - a classic. Do you like classics, old man? Catch - in the heat of the heat.

C

Modest Mint

And you haven't grown wiser, old man. Not a gram.

M
Modest Mint 17.11.21

Relax, old man, calm down. Well the old thing to remember.

Comrade Chukchi is the oldest member of the RTV forum, one of its most loyal regulars, who did not leave (and does not leave) it even during the most crisis periods. Therefore, even with a painful desire to troll the Greatest, this person definitely deserves respect, to say the least.
Well, for the fact that he also communicates in combination with Jesus Christ in the astral plane - this is a deep bow from me personally. May heaven grant you all blessings and increase your name through the ages! dear forumite. Amen!

C
Celtic 17.11.21

Yeah ... you won't get bored)

C

Modest Mint

It is a pity that I was not mistaken.

Celt

Yeah .. you won't get bored)
Not true, buddy.
You're just bored. A year and a half ago, the forum saw verbal battles and did not see the moderator, and now it is exactly the opposite.

C
Celtic 17.11.21

Well, I am, however, glad that none of my old and new friends and interlocutors undergo abstraction for what in vain ... Those who seek help here still receive it, and whoever wants to remember the old is free to do it not only alone ... =)

Betresen got married, Tribune will be in the army until the end of the year ... TP got bogged down on business trips ... Cataphract sometimes slips on the net, and I am sure that all the participants in the baths do not regret the time spent on this communication. It was always cozy here, like a hot hearth.

The hearth has cooled down - not because it got worse, it has cooled down - because time has turned the wood into ash, and the fire into wet dust.

I'm sure when Rome 2 is announced, there will be some people with silicon who will still fan the extinguished flame.

Here is such a metaphor ... I would be sad to learn - that all this is because of me ... I just tried to keep the tinder dry ...

M
Modest Mint 17.11.21

Celt

What are you bothering , old man? Relax.
Personally, I see no reason to get discouraged and blame someone for something.
And even more so you!

o
oleg RTW 17.11.21

Guys what kind of heresy ??? Stop - Panic !!!!

Closer to winter I will start an active way of visiting the forum
And at the moment there is a lot of work
And I also started studying Photoshop - guess what for?
Correctly I want to stir up collages on RTV and not only
I am an optimist I think everything will work out
And I observe a decline in activity on RTV on other forums

D
Dgosser 17.11.21

Pay attention to the topic and subject of discussion. It seems like the guy asked for help, and then the gathering of the forum veterans was outlined. It seems like they flooded the slicker, but they stayed in the subject))

Everyone who still remembers aloha.
Oh, there were times when I was a frequent visitor here.

And the hearth has cooled to some extent also because the roads of the ancient world are walked along and across all possible paths. And how sad it is, Rome gradually grew boring. IMHO of course.

Celt
And about Rim2, you are right, only the first news will appear, and it will not be long before it (right now, for the shogun, the add-on will be released and announced in half a year), how the people will run the first old man to remember.

C
Celtic 17.11.21

Can you forget you? Who came up with the theme to describe their battles beautifully? I even had to find a Polish artist on the forums who would paint that time)

D
Dgosser 17.11.21

Celt
Maybe I came up with it, but your laurels, it was your efforts that turned the topic into a work of art)))
I’ll reread it at my leisure, maybe I’ll want to go to Rome again. I still have a couple of Third World factions in stock.