3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZloyDI 10.11.19 11:17 pm

Inventory of lost melee weapons (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all! Faced with this problem, found several different knives and axes. After a few days, went into the game, and the slot where the melee weapon, only one primary knife, flashlight and one ax, which could escape the rest of the weapons?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitalik87Gera 10.11.19

ZloyDI
The same thing, all is lost, we can bug

V
Vitalik87Gera 26.09.21

ZloyDI
Found, point at the knife and choose X

G
Gerasim_82 26.09.21

Vitalik87Gera
Don't you know the same with masks?

Y
Youxyxol 26.09.21

Gerasim_82
Z and X yuzai on the slot, as well as with a throwing one, as well as with a weapon on a horse, as well as with a cold one, as well as with clothes, masks, hats.

c
callmegod 26.09.21

Original, single things do not disappear anywhere. Everything is stored in the inventory or in the wardrobe.

a
azazello777 26.09.21

xD, I also had a story with a knife. There was a standard hunting one. I find and raise a Civil War knife and voila, it replaces my current one. And there is no opportunity, as with a weapon, to throw out and raise your old one. Well, I’m so ok, I’m well-trained. Drowning to the horse, to the bag. I press the choice of weapons and want to scroll like with a weapon - but no. There is only a flashlight and a knife and with an active knife there are no options for changing. I thought X would help with changing the types of cartridges - but no, everything is for people with transcendental iq, like the creators themselves apparently. Krch googled - he could not find a solution. Scored and reloaded the save. So if you say that the fate of the choice of weapons and inventory in general is a fiasco, then it's like saying nothing.

d
doctoralexei33 26.09.21

I rebooted the game and everything became normal for me!