3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[A] sher 18.11.21 06:16 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 4 Plot Discussion (Life is Strange)

All the past episodes, the developers diligently made us think that Nathan Prescott is the main villain, but the ending of episode 4 laid everything out on the shelves.
Spoiler

EPISODE 4 STROKE
137 Comments
Sort by:
p
poT9ka 18.11.21

MattLess Kitsune
Spoiler emmmmm this is Rachal =

M
Mattless kitsune 18.11.21

poT9ka
Something I can't believe

w
wolf1022 18.11.21

poT9ka
It wasn’t, it still seemed strange to me then, but after the ending it became clear why they didn’t let me choose whether to agree or not.

p
poT9ka 18.11.21

MattLess Kitsune
well, they say he buried her there, although of course we did not see the body itself, but I still think that she really is there. And it doesn't matter, since Max will still have to change the past.

M

poT9ka
Again, Max will have to fix everything =).

PS There is a difference, do you do graffiti on the wall or not?

G
GidrophazatroN 18.11.21

MattLess Kitsune
The fact that she is once again maimed / disabled / killed. This is annoying. I didn't feel as sorry for Kate as I did for Chloe.

m
manspider 18.11.21

Jeff is really good at shooting, guy

M

GidrophazatroN
And only Chloe, even Kate does not suffer. Something is wrong here. In Episode 5, I hope everyone will explain why Chloe is always crippled

G
GidrophazatroN 18.11.21

MattLess Kitsune They
thought that one suicide would be enough with Kate. And the girl is really sorry, if you think so, then maybe that's why her "spiritual symbol" is a butterfly. Even if you remember, you can cripple her in almost every meeting with her. Come to the toilet -> Nathan will shoot. Don't get out of the closet -> A slap in the face from your stepfather. At the junkyard, say shoot the bumper -> Ricochet at it. On the tracks of the railway -> The leg is stuck, the train may run over. Save her father -> disability. Not to say to Frank -> The dog will chew. Well, I won't say anything about the end of episode 4. If you think so, then it is immediately clear who the GPP (the main bad guy). Nathan won't be able to make folders with photos, work with chemistry, keep everything clean, obviously someone was with him, responsible for everything. And of all who are most suitable, this is one person, an innocent lamb.

M

GidrophazatroN
By the way, yes, now it worried me too. Why Chloe, how not to try, but she suffers. I even thought to go over and steal money for her and take her side.

p
poT9ka 18.11.21

GidrophazatroN
dog pogryzet?))))
So what will happen if the dog will remain intact ... I only Frank bullet or knife caught)))

MattLess Kitsune
is my money it collected to what is right, and Max said "well they say that it is not stole the money. "
Although in alt reality there they seemed to refuse to help Chloe's family with money =

M

poT9ka
Eh, you can't please everyone. I will wait for the Russifier and re-pass it later. It's very interesting where Max and Chloe will go
Spoilers if Kate will be killed
+ what will change if you do not write yourself on the wall in the junkyard

G
GidrophazatroN 18.11.21

poT9ka
Yes, and if the door to the trailer is not closed, she will attack when there will be a batch with Frank. If you refused to help with the money, then it’s right that I took it)
MattLess Kitsune
I still think that all this torment is either due to the fact that she is a butterfly, or something to do with Rachel. Because I heard that for the second season they are thinking of doing with other characters and with a different story, then we can assume, as roT9ka said, that Rachel also has abilities, and Max is not the only one who can control time or something. The corpse was not shown to us, Nathan was not seen in the club. It can be assumed that the bespectacled freak does everything with her in the company, and the photo where Nathan allegedly lies with her corpse, it's the other way around, she may have pretended to be dead. Although the photo does not show the damage to the face after Warren, so perhaps the theory is not correct. At least about Nathan. Nobody tried to combine on the board not photos connected with Nathan, but with Spectacled?

M

GidrophazatroN
In general, everything is confusing, and it's easier to wait for episode 5, then I can go crazy.

PS If only there were 3-4 episodes to pass

A
Ann-JMo 18.11.21

At Samuel's expense, he had women's clothes in the back room, or whatever you call it, a photo of Rachel. And yes, plus what he said to Max, like, "Looks like you have a lot of time," or something like that. This grandpa is clearly much more than he seems.

G
GidrophazatroN 18.11.21

MattLess Kitsune
Hopefully things will get better and no one gets hurt except for the Spectacled Asshole and Nathan.

M

GidrophazatroN
Agree, very intrigued. Episode 4 is the most exciting

n
newgamer 18.11.21

Marvelous. At first I felt sorry for Chloe at the beginning, and then at the end.
By the way, don't you think that Defferson might also know something about Max's abilities? It was not for nothing that he pumped her up at the dump, which is why she could not rewind the time.

I
IMooNI 18.11.21

Your maaaat .... Jefferson bespectacled .... killed the only hero I liked in the whole game ... I hope in the end he will suffer for a long time. I would rewind time and kill it over and over again. >: C

F
Foromorian 18.11.21

It seems to me that during the storm we will be in the bunker. And maybe Victoria will be there. Because she's on the list of girls to be seduced, and she won the competition. Type has already left with Jefferson, where he was going to take the winner there.