3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alaviton 18.11.21 06:19 pm

Bug with spotlights. (Fallout 4)

Every time I notice this. In general, what is the essence. I put the spotlight on, it shines, the wires are all right. I come to the settlement later (via fast travel), and the searchlight works, buzzes, moves, but does not shine. Does anyone know how to fix such a bug? And with very dark nights, it is a little difficult to walk around the settlement. Everything is solved by replacing the wires, but after fast travel or loading, everything starts all over again.
12 Comments
Sort by:
f
falsh777 18.11.21

Is it a bug?

A
Alaviton 18.11.21

falsh777
Well, yes, what else could it be? They work, consume the resource, but do not shine.

B
Boss_Timurchik 18.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
this is a bug of the game itself, you can not worry about it, maybe someday they will fix it

A
Alaviton 18.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
If they notice ... With the DarkerNights mod, it's completely dark to play.

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

This is a bug. The fastest solution is to put the terminal and connect to the searchlights through it, tell them to follow the GG, exit the terminal, re-enter and set to follow the enemy.

A
Aips95 18.11.21

Put a switch on the line with the spotlight, then you don't have to go into the building.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

And with very dark nights, it is a little difficult to walk around the settlement.
Where is it dark?

A
Alaviton 18.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
It's very dark with mods.

B
Boss_Timurchik 18.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
well, in principle, this is a trifle, just such a boyda in all games is almost there, in the crew I remember they did not add mirrors, although the engine was increased

T
Technic82 18.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
I have the same crap! I put a support with a switch for the searchlights and energized all the searchlights in series through it. I go into the settlement and just pull the switch, without going into the construction (and what the hell else to do) ...

R
Raxm 18.11.21

my searchlights regularly shine at night in tracking the GG or the attackers, I saw a couple of attacks, they turned on themselves at the first shots

P
Philip J.Fry 18.11.21

And tell me, who knows how to properly wire and connect switches so that - for example, each switch turns on a certain lamp, I sit like an electrician for two days, instead of shooting the enemy. , I cannot connect each cone to a separate switch.